New blog entry up

Mariposa blanca

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
Hi folks,

Just posted my latest blog entry - has been awhile due to my schedule and then coming down with a cold.

The latest offering is entitled "To watch, or not to watch". I hope you enjoy. And, if you're a new visitor to my blog, please feel free to check out the other entries as well. If you're so inclined, you can even leave a comment.

http://girltalkwithmariposablanca.blogspot.com/2013/08/to-watch-or-not-to-watch.html

Thanks for your interest and encouragement.

Cheers,

Mari

Another great installment!
Glad I found some time to catch up on the last few entries, they were all wonderful.

I love how you approach each of the topics that you take on by acknowledging that there are various styles of relationships and that this is how things work for yours and its particular dynamic. You also have a talent for not just seeing the usual pros and cons, but for identifying "what ifs" that may not be readily apparent to those blinded by the fantasy aspects of this type of sexuality.

Hope you are feeling better.
will

Thanks so much, Will! I'm so glad you're enjoying, and I really appreciate the kind words.

I never want to give anyone the impression that my/our way is the be-all and end-all, because it certainly isn't. I'm just being me, and sharing what has worked, and perhaps not worked for me/us. If I can help another woman or couple realize that this can be done in a moderate way, with no one ending up owned, pregnant, degraded or used/abused, then that's a good thing. :)

And, yes, I am feeling better, thanks!

Back