New Black World Order

A Black man with a white women is the most normal, natural, and correct choice if you want to be socially or politically correct. At this point it really doesn’t matter if you agree with it, and how you feel about it is also irrelevant because it is happening and has been going on for years. Even if you’re not attracted to black men right now, and have no interest in them sexually that will eventually change because every single white woman and white man you know is being exposed to the exact same message.

i like stories that white slavery exist that black ownes white dogs treat them like slaves
were the wimp hubby is a slave having to help his slut whore wife please her master each night. that he has to clean her fuck holes before he fucks her and inbetween. he has to shave her legs get her outfit ready for hooking for her master-All black clients that are rough to her. Sometimes he has to pick her up as she is fucked up tossed in the garbage like waste he has to clean her up care for her care for her wounds take her to the hospital were they have to wait for the white care insurance to prove them under the same insurance as pet health insurance that their master proves. They cant see regular human doctors only veterians, and it is first come first served so if a master's pet dog is sick he is seen first over a white animals broken arm, if the vet thinks that the dog's illness is more important and pays better.
they live in a condemned apartment complex with other white slave couples were their master let them live to prove money for their master. the wimp hubby works 2 jobs over 60 hrs a week and his own wife has to work in a strip joint and hook for their Master. The apartment is not any bigger than a small motel room no TV no radio only a intercom when they are allowed out of their rooms for work. Under the white welfare service they are proved a weeks full of rations ( rice, peanut butter, still bread and old chicken blend type of meat that grogery store are ready to trash that is expired) no soda no real meats, because there is tap water out of the small sink that is 50 years old old and moldy. a small double bed that the wimp hubby has to sleep on the floor most of the time when they are home together. The wimps job is minmium wage that all of it goes to his master and he gives the couple a allowance if they made their quota for that week.
any other ideas for this black controlled world?
You are a real dreamer. That is the future, and we need to make it happen. Whites are useless animals and they need to learn it now!

As a german... A lot of this reads like the ideas some of my people had like 75 years ago. Just different people who are supposedly inferior.
We all know how that worked out.

You wanna do some roleplay, have your own kinks etc. But talking about extinguishing an "inferior race" goes way too far, so much hate. I agree with the guy before me, that some people here need a break from the internet but we probably arent talking about the same people.
As a Brit, I completely agree with you. One thing is saying "Black is the future" in terms of emphasising a trend in interracial rels, and another is talking of inferior and superior races. You see how little we learn from history, no matter how many people died for stupid, empty slogans.

The destiny of white males is to serve
White males feel the need to please serve and provide. They were never given the equipment or genetics to be breeders. But they can still worship and please the Goddesses they adore.
Once you accept that truth there’s a weight lifted from your inferior shoulders, finally able to let go of the life you believed you were expected to live. The lies of the white patriarchy have harmed many white lives as well as all men and women of color. They have kept the white males who naturally embrace their inferiority and submissive role on the fringe of society, embracing what they see only as a fetish in private.
If more white males publically embraced the Natural feeling of submission their beta soul connects with, it would free them from the cage of the white patriarchys delusions of grandeur, allowing them to embrace their true purpose.
That so many white males are obsessed with seeing the domination of hung black males over beautiful white women is evidence of this natural hierarchy.
I was fortunate enough to discover this reality in a natural way, through dating black men while white boys befriended me and supported my devotion to the impressive black kings on campus. The white boys were fascinated by Me choosing black alphas over them and instead of pretending not to understand why, they embraced how much more they’d prefer to see Me with Black Men then even try to convince Me to be with one of them.
Everyone is happier healthier and more productive when they embrace their true purpose. White boys are good at serving and providing. They aren’t good at sex and they’re naturally less masculine than Black Alpha Kings. Women are built to breed with the strongest choice and the smart cucks of today know their role and EMBRACE IT rather than living a disappointing life chasing a lie.View attachment 1716722
you talk just like my old pastor....

Disagree, reading these threads have the opposite effect on me. After reading this, I really dont have any desire to have sex with a black guy.
Don't let you mislead by these threads. Behind some identities here are wimpy white bois with twisted fantasies. Most REAL bbc's are not dicks like these, nor do think in terms of superiority, they're just very proud of themselves and have no agenda.

Here's something I once found in a book about science fiction - Actually, interracial relationships have something of a pedigree in post-apocalyptic literature and films. The 1859 (yes – 1859!) novel The Air Battle: A Vision of the Future by Hermann Lang, a German professor in the Polytechnic School at Karlsruhe, presents a remarkable portrait of a world several millennia hence, long after European civilization has been destroyed by floods and earthquakes and other disasters; the peace-loving black rulers of the country of Sahara dominate Africa, and in a final battle with other powers utilize their great heavier-than-air machines to establish a beneficial world-wide Pax Aeronautica. Remarkably for a novel of this period, miscegenation is strongly approved of, and the white woman whose adventures the plot traces is destined to marry a black man. In the 1959 movie The World, The Flesh, and the Devil, Harry Belafonte plays (almost) the last survivor in a world with blonde Inger Stevens. This film almost deals with the implications of this situation but ultimately pulls up short in a most unlikely but “safe” conclusion. Robert A. Heinlein’s 1964 novel Farnham’s Freehold is the story of a white family blasted through time by a nuclear explosion to a future world where the racial roles are reversed. The 1971 movie The Omega Man apocalypse-survivor Robert Neville (Charlton Heston) discovers Lisa (Rosalind Cash) who ends up out-living him. Apparently mental programming like racism is a luxury. There’s nothing like an apocalypse to make us get real with ourselves!

Here's something I once found in a book about science fiction - Actually, interracial relationships have something of a pedigree in post-apocalyptic literature and films. The 1859 (yes – 1859!) novel The Air Battle: A Vision of the Future by Hermann Lang, a German professor in the Polytechnic School at Karlsruhe, presents a remarkable portrait of a world several millennia hence, long after European civilization has been destroyed by floods and earthquakes and other disasters; the peace-loving black rulers of the country of Sahara dominate Africa, and in a final battle with other powers utilize their great heavier-than-air machines to establish a beneficial world-wide Pax Aeronautica. Remarkably for a novel of this period, miscegenation is strongly approved of, and the white woman whose adventures the plot traces is destined to marry a black man. In the 1959 movie The World, The Flesh, and the Devil, Harry Belafonte plays (almost) the last survivor in a world with blonde Inger Stevens. This film almost deals with the implications of this situation but ultimately pulls up short in a most unlikely but “safe” conclusion. Robert A. Heinlein’s 1964 novel Farnham’s Freehold is the story of a white family blasted through time by a nuclear explosion to a future world where the racial roles are reversed. The 1971 movie The Omega Man apocalypse-survivor Robert Neville (Charlton Heston) discovers Lisa (Rosalind Cash) who ends up out-living him. Apparently mental programming like racism is a luxury. There’s nothing like an apocalypse to make us get real with ourselves!
Great references. Sci Fi Lit was my favorite elective class.

Back