new black laws

cuckolded wimp

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
What new laws would you like to see, in regards to blacks owning whites.
As a white married sissy cuck. I would like to most see these 10 new laws.
1. White couples must have a black live in master, who runs their lives
2. All white people are to be tattoed to show they are servants and owned by blackmen.
3. All white women to be made pregnant at least once by black men
4. All white children to be taught that whites serve blacks
5. White men to be caged or steralised (bois by 14)
6. White men (except those chosen to breed more whites for future generations of slaves),forbidden to fuck women.
7. All whites to hand over all their assessts to black master.
8.All white women forbidden to wear underwear, (unless master gives permission).
9. whites must always fall to their knees when greeting superior black men/women
10. That the whites must vow and promise to serve and worship superior black race, for all time.

4 should say all white girls will remain virgin until there 18th birthday. on that day their mom is to throw a party, the invited guest will be any of the many black men she has serviced while raising her *******. The week before should be spent preparing. they are to shop and purchase some sexy lingere, the mom is to fully explain that she is to suck and or fuck all the men that attend. The party is to begin at noon and end at midnite. Any black man invited can come at anytime during that period and ******* will offer herself to them for there pleasure. mom is to stand by and watch to be sure her ******* is pleasing the men. Mom is to tell the men that her ******* is now theirs to enjoy anytime they want. I don't have any children but I that would be a hell of a law. I wish that would have been my 18th birthday

4 should say all white girls will remain virgin until there 18th birthday. on that day their mom is to throw a party, the invited guest will be any of the many black men she has serviced while raising her *******. The week before should be spent preparing. they are to shop and purchase some sexy lingere, the mom is to fully explain that she is to suck and or fuck all the men that attend. The party is to begin at noon and end at midnite. Any black man invited can come at anytime during that period and ******* will offer herself to them for there pleasure. mom is to stand by and watch to be sure her ******* is pleasing the men. Mom is to tell the men that her ******* is now theirs to enjoy anytime they want. I don't have any children but I that would be a hell of a law. I wish that would have been my 18th birthday

That´s a great idea, but I would do all this on her 16th birthday.;)

You are a very bad boy and you need some punishment so why don't you bend me over tell me I'm a whore and punish my ass with the giant black cock that i have been sucking on for the last 30 minutes.?? I had my first black cock when i was 17. Only head I was scared. First semi big one. Loved it
In your avatar you are already in the perfect position to take you hard and rough from behind. Then I can show you what a bad boy I am and slap on your ass with my hard cock before fucking you.:)

By the way, you could answer the blowjob questionaire in the" general discussion". Would be interesting to read your answers. :)

In your avatar you are already in the perfect position to take you hard and rough from behind. Then I can show you what a bad boy I am and slap on your ass with my hard cock before fucking you.:)

By the way, you could answer the blowjob questionaire in the" general discussion". Would be interesting to read your answers. :)
Which hole would you bury your beautiful black cock in baby. I hope you would make me suck you first and last so you can squirt your hot black cum in my mouth and tell me to swollow it. If a guy eats pineapple it makes his cum extra good. I really like cum in my mouth and on my face and ass and tits and pussy and mouth .....
pretty much anywhere
Thanks Nobby, I'm going to find the questionare Ten4T

Which hole would you bury your beautiful black cock in baby. I hope you would make me suck you first and last so you can squirt your hot black cum in my mouth and tell me to swollow it. If a guy eats pineapple it makes his cum extra good. I really like cum in my mouth and on my face and ass and tits and pussy and mouth .....
pretty much anywhere
Thanks Nobby, I'm going to find the questionare Ten4T

In all of your holes I would bury my cock, baby. I would fuck you until you can´t walk anymore. :)

2. All white people are to be tattoed to show they are servants and owned by blackmen.
6. White men (except those chosen to breed more whites for future generations of slaves),forbidden to fuck women.
8.All white women forbidden to wear underwear, (unless master gives permission).
9. whites must always fall to their knees when greeting superior black men/women
10. That the whites must vow and promise to serve and worship superior black race, for all time.

Are you mentally ill or just out of your fuckin' mind?

I would be happy to live under these laws.

will obey

Back