New (Bi) guy here. Hello

Sup folks, how are y'all doing? Y'all Getting good vitamin D?

I (M20) just started long distance relationship with this amazing black guy. He's such a sweet guy with a beautiful cock, which I will be trying out in the near future. So to celebrate my first BBC I will get a permanent tattoo.

I'm so happy, I get to be with a guy for the first time, he's adorable and a BBC. What else could I wish for.

I've long battled the thoughts of being with a black guy and now It's close to being a reality. He's over 7 inches and a half, almost 8, and Coke can girth (new european design) which some of you will say it doesn't qualify as BBC but, then again, I need to stretch out over my current thin 6 inch limit.

No, I'm not into cuckholding, I know this site is very much into that but I'm not.

Can I post pictures? Asking since this is mostly straight content.

What tattoos would you recommend for a newbie? I know I'm a jack of spades but it doesn't look as appealing as a Queen of Spades and my man likes me to be more feminine. I'm thinking about putting it above my dick or next to my hole.

Hail the BBC. Not the TV one although Sherlock is pretty good.

More and more guys are turning to black men for sex; it is wonderfully erotic! My wife and I both love it.

It's not just sex. Being with them feels better, their scent, how they handle you, how they spoon, it's all different, how they talk to you, how they always act more entusiastic about sex even after being with someone for a long time, white marriage sex dips with age, interracial never does. It's better.

I can't wait for a cuck scientist to make a pregnancy procedure for white boys. I want to give my BBC a continuation of his beautiful legacy. I want to be bred and have to worry if he might knock me up.

Back