New BBC Slut

P

Pinkuk69

Hi

fairly new to this scene, although I have had some training

I live in the Humber region and travel is no completely out of the question, for the right bull. I love black cock and crave it on a daily basis. Adore being nailed in my high shine hose and heels.

Initially I would like a social meet, so that we are both comfortable, stimulation of my mind is essential as well as my body

Look forward to where this takes me x

Hi pinkuk69 cuck wannabe here still but not for long making steady progress with my gf
But as you can't travel and not too far from me I would love to help you out I would pick up blk guy or guys drive them over to you or hotel near you get you guys drinks ect and it would be an honour to watch you take a bbc pounding I'd also love to be your stand in cuck ;) eat you out caress your tender pussy after the pounding lol

Scunthorpe I know it, never been there.

I'm in chapeltown.

So tell me what you are looking for baby.

I'm 56, well built and I'm a door supervisor in the city centre.

initially I am looking for a social meet, really want to be hit on in public and see where it takes me.....I am 41 and average build, broad shoulders, used to be a swimmer, strong thighs and a smile to die for....

Hi pinkuk69 cuck wannabe here still but not for long making steady progress with my gf
But as you can't travel and not too far from me I would love to help you out I would pick up blk guy or guys drive them over to you or hotel near you get you guys drinks ect and it would be an honour to watch you take a bbc pounding I'd also love to be your stand in cuck ;) eat you out caress your tender pussy after the pounding lol

mmmmm ;) How is it progressing with your girlfriend.........

Scunthorpe I know it, never been there.

I'm in chapeltown.

So tell me what you are looking for baby.

I'm 56, well built and I'm a door supervisor in the city centre.

initially I am looking for a social meet, really want to be hit on in public and see where it takes me.....I am 41 and average build, broad shoulders, used to be a swimmer, strong thighs and a smile to die for....

Are you saying that you are a white male "with a gf" who is "not yet into IR sex" but you want to interact with a white woman WHO IS into IR sex. May I please ask what is YOUR point for being here?

Back