• Deep in your married whore pussy.

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • In your dirty phat ass.

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Anywhere I want. Your gonna wear it.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Your gonna swallow every drop.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above because I have friends I can share you with.

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters

BBC for Brooke

From
MI, US
Hi I am Brooke, kind of new to all of this but love it!! I am married and hubby is a wonderfully supportive submissive cuckold. We have a wonderful fun marriage that went from swinging to cuckolding. It's been fun! I have so many fantasies I can't wait to fulfill. We have few limits but we are sane and professional and discrete. I am a soft curvy tatted up BBW with pale white skin, red hair and blue eyes. I have a great ass that guys love! Oh and I squirt like a fountain!! Let's have some fun!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    38.3 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    368.2 KB · Views: 117
Mmmm! Definitely a lusciously phat ass, Brooke! And a pretty little pussy too! I'd love to see your thick ass jiggle on my dick!

Hi I am Brooke, kind of new to all of this but love it!! I am married and hubby is a wonderfully supportive submissive cuckold. We have a wonderful fun marriage that went from swinging to cuckolding. It's been fun! I have so many fantasies I can't wait to fulfill. We have few limits but we are sane and professional and discrete. I am a soft curvy tatted up BBW with pale white skin, red hair and blue eyes. I have a great ass that guys love! Oh and I squirt like a fountain!! Let's have some fun!!

That is a fine pussy and balls deep fucking you would be a pleasure .

Back