• Poll closed .

Lewis

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Hello Ladies

Lewis-maroon-boxers-3.jpg Lewis-nike-shorts-1.jpg Lewis-nike-shorts-2.jpg Lewis-nike-shorts-3.jpg

Just got on here brand new and im looking for a lady that likes BBC. As for me Im 36 Single and Looking. I want to hear from ladies that is intersted in my BBC and want to hear the ladies response on what you would do and what do you think. Inbox me. (If im not on please leave a message and ill get back to you and i do that) I want to hear from the ladies because i feel i have a good black cock that needs to be taken care of. Let me know what you think ladies and get back with a real guy here....Lewis

I would love to hear a good fantasy ladies on what you want to do with me mmmmm. Cant wait to see how hot it gets :)

Im still looking ladies but i hope that you are doing well and finding what your looking for XOXOXO

Should i work on a new cock pic for you ladies. Dont forget to follow me or leave me a conversation message and ill get back with you and let me know but got to have interest too :)

if you want to chat with me message me on yahoo messager (brownhornet1) and im on right now !!

My Birthday is coming up this Tuesday, want someone thats interested in me and likes what they see.

Lewis

Holler back ladies

Im Looking for today ladies, IM me on Yahoo Mess or here on Blacktowhite.

I always answer my messages

Lewis

Back