New BBC for wife

Nice story.. It's always exciting to me when I hear stories about another white women who's gone black, especially for the first time. Although Leo was her first, the experience with Simon was something that tells me that Stacy is all ready hooked in a very short period of time... It was also exciting to hear about how at first she was hesitant about not wanting to have sex with him without a condom... but only too quickly, Simon knew she would eventually give in to going bare-back.. I'm surprised Leo wasn't able to talk her into going bareback as I have found, not only myself but from many of the other women I've often chatted with, .. that it's very rare to get a black guy to ever wear a condom...

You mentioned that you have a feeling it will not be her last time with Simon and my question for you is if there are any plans in the near future to visit him again..? Also, is she now open in finding other black guys also..?

It's exciting to hear that Stacy's going to see him again tomorrow night.. hopefully you will let me know haw things go. I'm only assuming he's going bareback with her again so I hope she's prepared for that. Again, from my own experience and from what I've heard from the many other women I chat with, it's almost impossible to get black guys to wear a condom.. Even with my own personal experiences, it was never an issue for me and in all reality, even with my first black experience, the thought of him wearing a condom never even came to my head. I was so lost in the passion, there was absolutely nothing that was going to disrupt those moments or any time thereafter.. And that goes for all the other black men I've been with also..

You also mentioned that she often talks about fucking more BBC and I'm curious to know if you might pursuit that in the near future also. Or who knows,.. maybe Simon will become a very steady thing and if so, and much like what a lot of other black guys do, maybe he can be your answer to her finding other black guys. I say that because a lot of the black guys enjoy sharing their white girlfriends with other black friends... so you never know if that might become a possibility also...

Anyway.. keep in tough and let me know how it goes okay..??

Back