new Atlanta couple (cuckold virgins)

Hi all, My GF and I are new to this. She just recently started making me dress up in her clothes and serve her if I am to ever get close to her pussy. She hasn't let me fuck her in months only lick. Maybe because she needs a real man. I was one, but now that she knows I will do anything for her she tells me she wants a well hung black man to fuck in front of me. She says this will show me why she doesn't need me anymore and why she decided I look better as a sissy. If I learn enough and do everything she says, she'll give me a day to dress like a man again and fuck her. hopefully, the stud won't be bigger than me so my gf will still enjoy me. In the Atlanta area contact me, so I can send pics and get you two aquatinted and hopefully prove my loyalty to my GF with a BBC. subcuck4u@gmail.com

Hi all, My GF and I are new to this. She just recently started making me dress up in her clothes and serve her if I am to ever get close to her pussy. She hasn't let me fuck her in months only lick. Maybe because she needs a real man. I was one, but now that she knows I will do anything for her she tells me she wants a well hung black man to fuck in front of me. She says this will show me why she doesn't need me anymore and why she decided I look better as a sissy. If I learn enough and do everything she says, she'll give me a day to dress like a man again and fuck her. hopefully, the stud won't be bigger than me so my gf will still enjoy me. In the Atlanta area contact me, so I can send pics and get you two aquatinted and hopefully prove my loyalty to my GF with a BBC. subcuck4u@gmail.com

1) unless this alleged girl friend is holding a gun to your head or has evidence of some monstrous crime that you've commited and is threatening to go to the authorities, nobody makes you do anything that you aren't already predisposed to.

2) um, if you're dressing in women's clothing because your alleged girl friend tells you to, then you aren't now, never have been, and never will be a real man.

3) just admit that wearing women's clothing is your idea and that you think you look better as a sissy, and that it's you, not some fictional woman, that wants black dick.

4) keep holding your breath for the occasion for when your alleged girl friend allows you to have sex with her.

5) still enjoy you?- if by that you mean laughing at you because you've made a fool of yourself, then yes

1) unless this alleged girl friend is holding a gun to your head or has evidence of some monstrous crime that you've commited and is threatening to go to the authorities, nobody makes you do anything that you aren't already predisposed to.

2) um, if you're dressing in women's clothing because your alleged girl friend tells you to, then you aren't now, never have been, and never will be a real man.

3) just admit that wearing women's clothing is your idea and that you think you look better as a sissy, and that it's you, not some fictional woman, that wants black dick.

4) keep holding your breath for the occasion for when your alleged girl friend allows you to have sex with her.

5) still enjoy you?- if by that you mean laughing at you because you've made a fool of yourself, then yes

Very well said and I couldn't agree more. Yet another one of the gay/fag white guys using the facade of a gf or wife to hide the fact that they want black dick.

I will as soon as she comes home. she gets to go party today on a Saturday while I have to go work and earn more money for her... and your right, I do enjoy dressing up. But really its not because it was my idea. My gf just kept refusing to have sex with me, I kept begging, I kept cooking, I kept cleaning our place. She was never happy and made me feel horrible for wanting to fuck her all the time and "use her" as she puts it. So she asked me if I understood how she felt. I said yes. Then she said serve me how you would want to be served, but do it in woman's clothing so you understand what its like to be sexualized so much. We've only done it one time and she said it was way hotter than when I dress normally. She made me wait a whole month til she served me the same way, (bdsm). It was a compromise I made with her. But she still wants to get back at me for cheating on her over a month ago. She's all about equality. so she told me if I want to continue to fuck her she must settle the score so I know what it feels like. I will tell her about these promising prospects against my will but will do so anyway because I know that she's right and deserves to get back at me. She deserves to feel like an equal and with my sacrifice and humiliation, she is able to let loose and feel that way. I just hope she does't enjoy you too much.

Reactions: wit
Back