new and kinda nervous about being here

I have separated from my husband of 25 years 2 years ago, no I'm not divorced it's a long story.

But it was about 6 months before I 'cheated on him'. It was with a white guy, mind you I'm 46 years old and only had sex with white men. Most of them what I now know to be small, to include my ex husband who always said he was proud of his 6.5 inch dick.

I continued on the path, and then a guy black much younger than me convinced me to let him fuck me. He was 8 inches and the biggest I ever had(at the time) well it was amazing he fucked my ass (first black cock in my ass, and my pussy).
I have fucked 2 other black guys, and absolutely loved it.

Now I find myself in a desire to be turned into a bbc/dick loving slut.

Having to live the part of a mom with adult children special needs, adn wanting to be a slut is very hard. It means living a double lifestyle.

I met a guy online and We've had sex a couple of times. I have problems sucking (deepthroating) without gagging, but am determined to learn.

I am learning that white men are inferior to black men. (already proved that to me by the quality of sex over what my husbands used to give me)

I am learning that my needs (and this is hard for me) are secondary.....because I tend to be stubborn and a rebel.

I am on a journey, and while I do have a few 'boundaries', I need to go slow as I am new to the sub and slut world.

Posting on here is a big risk because I am still legally married. But I'm tired of a lot of ******* from my soon to be ex. And ready to embark in a world I have long fantasized about
So that's a vague nutshell.
Welcome to advice and tips.

I have separated from my husband of 25 years 2 years ago, no I'm not divorced it's a long story.

But it was about 6 months before I 'cheated on him'. It was with a white guy, mind you I'm 46 years old and only had sex with white men. Most of them what I now know to be small, to include my ex husband who always said he was proud of his 6.5 inch dick.

I continued on the path, and then a guy black much younger than me convinced me to let him fuck me. He was 8 inches and the biggest I ever had(at the time) well it was amazing he fucked my ass (first black cock in my ass, and my pussy).

Having to live the part of a mom with adult children special needs, adn wanting to be a slut is very hard. It means living a double lifestyle.

I met a guy online and We've had sex a couple of times. I have problems sucking (deepthroating) without gagging, but am determined to learn.

I am learning that white men are inferior to black men. (already proved that to me by the quality of sex over what my husbands used to give me)

I am learning that my needs (and this is hard for me) are secondary.....because I tend to be stubborn and a rebel.

I am on a journey, and while I do have a few 'boundaries', I need to go slow as I am new to the sub and slut world.

Posting on here is a big risk because I am still legally married. But I'm tired of a lot of ******* from my soon to be ex. And ready to embark in a world I have long fantasized about
No need for story time...
You're a grown woman and you want a big meaty dick. Simple enough

Thanx all.
I've tried replying to people and it won't let me, seems that they think my responses are spam or contains content not allowed.
Help?

And yes you are right ......I want a big meaty dick.
Well I want to be controlled by that big meaty dick's owner too.
You are brand new. It takes a while to get more access. Think of it as probation period. IN the meantime you should post some discreet photos and fill out your info a bit more to show that you are sincere about your intentions.

We all live some sort of double life to some degree. We all have needs and desire, just cause you're a single, mom or grandmother doesn't change the fact.

Back