New 28yo Couple from VA

Hello everyone, we are both 28 from VA. We live close to the D.C. area and are very outgoing. We are fairly new this type of engaging lifestyle and have yet to really experienced anything beyond an occasional swing/fling.
I am NOT a BBC exclusive girl as I have never been with a black guy.
We are here for fun conversations and maybe meeting the right guy/couple/girl. If that sounds good to you, hit us up.

Hi sexy couple, I appreciate your honesty! Intimacy should not have just 1 or 2 races. I am Dexter, cool man in Ohio love to know such a couple. I have been fortunate to have lived in Italy, Germany, etc. I can travel or host. I will send photos next time. Dexter

Hello everyone, we are both 28 from VA. We live close to the D.C. area and are very outgoing. We are fairly new this type of engaging lifestyle and have yet to really experienced anything beyond an occasional swing/fling.
We are here for fun conversations and maybe meeting the right guy/couple/girl. If that sounds good to you, hit us up.

Welcome to our little dark corner of the web guys! Enjoy exploring all your fantasies and desires! Once you're settled, inbox/PM me and let's chat. I'm in Virginia too, & believe I have what you need and desire :lips:

Welcome to the site :)

I'd bet she will be bbc exclusive (besides hubby) after her first few encounters with them.

Either way best of luck in the lifestyle and in finding people you are compatible with. That Is always the hardest part. Hit us up if you ever want to chat about experiences or looking for advice from another young good looking couple.

Very beautiful

Hi, Welcome to the community, I am in VA as well. Hit me up if you are interested.

Hi sexy, I live in Arlington, and work in Dahlgren,let me introduce you to the bbc

Welcome from Chicago, we are on the same situation trying to spice things up, in our experience timing is everything, with work and daily activities but fun when playing, good luck with your exploring I'm sure it will be fun hope you follow us and keep in touch.

i live in virginia also, message me

Back