Never use a condom with a Black man.

I’ve had a passion for IR since the internet came out. I’m not young. My wife and I met in 99, both of us our third, still happily married, her first Black man was in April of 2000.

In Feb of 2000 she started a website where she posed nude. The website was an excuse by me to do more, to push boundaries hence, Black men.

If you’re going to go Black, do them bare back.

She wasn’t on any birth control. Lots of miscarriages, problems before we met, she got lucky and had a baby… Her answer to dissuade me was simple, whatever they put in me, you have to suck it out, I agreed in less than a second.

As each Black stud exploded millions of Black baby seeds into her, my pathetic little dick throbbed and dribbled. She had her first BBC.. And then, August 2000, 5 Black studs, 6 hours for them to use her as the may. Her first anal by a real cock, not my 4 incher, her first DP…

Until 06 Kat had lots of Black men, no condoms, no birth control. Each time one jizzed, exploded, blew his load into her, we both had that moment of ******* as his superior Black cum invaded her. I was fixed, small, pathetic, impotent, between tiny and sterile, I was no longer a man. But these superior Black studs were constantly spewing their babies in to her!

The thrill, the gamble, the chance that my catholic wife would become pregnant… Their it was, clearly if she got pregnant, my Black baby would be there with us.

For 6 years she was a breeder, I secretly hoped she’d get knocked up and, secretly hoped she wouldn’t. That’s when I came to conclusion, IF YOU’RE GOING TO DO BLACK, DO THEM BARE BACK!

Happy Breeding!

Last edited:
Back