Never thought it would ever happen-Part one

cuckhappy

Male
Gold Member
From
Australia
WE met a very gentle and nice black man on our cruise he was 61 and very black ,right from the start he became our friend and we did things over the first few days ,I suspected he was after my wife as he gained her trust and he would kiss her and apply oil poolside I noticed she was always glad to see him and on the fourth day as we sat at the pool he asked me if he could fuck her.

My answer was if you can get past her guard go for it and I explained she was very conservative and faithful to our marriage and I would be pleased if her could get her into bed.

On the seventh day we played deck tennis and after we went back to his suite she asked if she could use the shower and he lent her a bath robe ,after she came out she handed me her clothes and he went for a shower and then he came out in just a towel so I went last as I had finished I opened the door to see him massaging her shoulders from behind I could see she was responding and then the robe droped to the ground so did his towel and he then rested his huge cock between her ass cheeks kissed her neck and fondled her now very erect nipples ,I was watching my wife being seduced and the site of her with a black man was awsum.

He led her to the couch and sat her down and went down a tongued her cunt and she came several times she just gave herself to this man after he finished he sat back and she kissed him and went down his chest stoping at his nipples and then ended up on his tummy looking at his huge cock ,she tried to suck but it was too big for her mouth but then his pre cum started oozing out and she sucked it up then he told her to open up as he was about to cum ,my wife hated cum but there she was open mouth waiting for this man to blow and boy did he blow she took the first stream then several followed she drank as much as she could after he finished she sat back and I noticed she was covered in cum .

We had to leave then as it was getting late and dinner was due but he asked us back later in our room she felt very ashamed but asked if she she should go back later I smilled and said why not would you like to feel that cock deep in you because I would love to watch. Part two coming later

Part Two.

It was fancy dress night and the theme was Gangster and Mole she dressed just like a mole I was astounded in what she wore but loved her look ( I will find some photos ) anyway when we arrived he was waiting and we three found a table he was dressed in tight bell bottom trousers huge hat (floppy) and a fur vest and gold chain just like in the movies it was a great night we all danced and I watched as he turned a mild woman into a let your hair down slut.

As it got late we decided to retire back to his suite they could not keep there hands of each other and then it happened he told me to shut the fuck up as he was going to fuck my slut white bitch and make her his bitch ,she wqs shocked at first but soon mellowed to the idea nd told me that she wanted it to happen and for me to sit and watch a real man fuck me.

They started and was soon naked and he was all over her making her beg for his cock she was a mess but loving it he sucked ever part of her body and worked very hard to open he up so he could enter her and that's where I enjoyed watching and now can understand why white men love to watch there wivies get fucked by a huge black dick ,the passion and energy is great and they don't stop until the woman has cum several times. watching his huge cock split her and enter making her beg for moor and seeing her so wet her nipples and tits expand and the sweat streaming from both there bodies was enough for me to realize she has so much moor to give.

They rested for a while and I gave them drinks she asked if I was ok while playing with his dick ,he then offered it to me and to my surprise she encouraged me to stroke it ,get your clothes of she said and help me enjoy this man and his cock I want to do this together so for the next few hours I helped this man fuck my wife in many ways and enjoyed the taste of cum from my wife.

This went on for the rest of the trip and when we got home I have tried to revisit that week but she says it will only happen if she finds the right man ,so that's why I am on this site maybe one day a gentle black man will come in contact with us again I know she likes the older man 50 upwards.

ok will follow up with new story next few days
It was a winters day and we decided to visit an art gallery ,heating was hot so we left our coats in the office Kim was in a tight skirt and jumper so was showing her curves . on our way around I noticed a man staring at her ass as she walked it was evident that she was not wearing panties and he was in awe at the site . he followed her everywhere eventually he disappeared ,I was just about to tell kim when he returned with an elderly black man who also took notice of kims ass and that's when I heard them say her ass was built for a black man .
they both smiled and the white man left leaving the black man to follow Kim around , he eventually made contact with her and they started talking it wasn't long before he had his arm around her and was sweet talking ,then came the hand on her ass and she never flinched ,I knew then she was interested ,so I caught up with her and she introduced him strait away we then went for coffee and got to know each other but I knew he wanted moor than coffee . he wanted to show us an exhibit that had just arrived I told him to take kim and I was to make some calls ,an hour later they came back and I noticed she was a little flustered and glowing ,she kissed me and asked if he could come and have dinner with us which I in favour so I gave him our address and told him to be there around 8pm.
On the way home she told me all about what had happened and told him that I wouldn't object as I had already had a BBC so long as I could watch , then she told me about the size of his cock now I realised why she looked flustered.
He arrived with wine and flowers ,dinner had already been prepared and I had made the lounge cosy with dim lights and soft music they sat on the lounge and was soon kissing his tongue was down her throat in no time and his hand was on the inside of her thigh in a flash I new she was in for a great night.
After dinner she was in the kitchen cleaning up and he stood behind her and rested his bulge against her ass and nibbled her neck and then he unzipped her dress and it fell to the floor ,she stood naked she did not have any underwear on ,his hands went all over her he took her hand and led her to the couch she sat down and he undressed ,being dim I did not see his cock at first but as he turned to me to tell me to sit and watch a black man fuck a white woman I noticed his huge weapon with that he went down on her and tongued her very wet fanny and was pinching her very erect nipples ,kim was in heaven and he was so good at making her cum and cum he then started to move up her body stopping at her belly button and then her tits and nipples then to her neck and then shoved his tongue down her throat ,her legs were spread so wide I could see her fanny dripping and open that's when he pointed his huge cock towards her opening in slow motion I watched his cock head enter her then slowly pushed it deep in her he lifted himself of her and slowly pulled out and then shoved it back in he got faster and faster I was sure his cock made it to her throat and as she got used to his size she arched her back and let him take what ever he wanted ,he was fantastic then he span her over on all fours and I am sure it went deeper he just kept fucking her.
He slowed down pulled out and asked if she wanted him to cum deep in her or cum over her face she looked at me and said can I have both he laughed and lay her on the couch and started fucking her and kissing and then she started to cum and so was he they both came together I watched his cock swell and pulsate as he shot load after load in her ,she lay there and he sat back cock drooping between his legs after some time he started to kiss kim and play with her tits and neck she responded well and then I saw his cock start to grow he just looked at her and told her to suck his cock ,she was so eager he spread his legs wide and she sucked his balls and then I watched her rimm his ass which made his cock go harder then he started to cum and boy did he cum.
hope you like our story he has been back several times

Back