Never Say Never (Wife)

View attachment 1818109

My sexy petite wife Susan and I had no clue sex could be so intense and so mind-boggling pleasurable! I had never felt so sexually inadequate before in my life, listening and watching my wife Susan get fucked by this hung fit black stud. Susan looked and sounded like a completely different women during her amazing and most unexpected black dick initiation. I swear this black stud fucked her sober!! Initially, he started out in missionary (photo above), and my wife put up a valiant effort to stay with his deep hard thrusts into her soaked pussy while moaning loudly "OH, OH, OMG AMAZING", but it wasn't long, she had no answers for his incredibly aggressive and hard fucking of her overwhelmed white pussy. My past obviously inadequate fucking, had my sexy wife no way prepared for this black studs fucking, she lost her mind and was now 100% submissive to his ever thrust and desire, which were many!! After making Susan orgasm quicker then ever before during missionary, an extremely loud and out of control orgasm, he to no surprise flipped my wife over to fuck her doggy style. Susan's petite white body was literally shaking as she started to come down from what was obviously the most intense and best orgasm of her 26 year old life. The look on her face was priceless, as she couldn't believe how incredible she was getting fucked. She had this look on her very cute face between in awe overwhelmed and so so satisfied. There isn't a man alive that got a shot at fucking my wife Susan that wouldn't fuck her doggy style. Susan has such an amazing perfect firm runners ass :0)
This hung black stud provided a brief intermission while taking some time to squeeze and play with Susan's amazing firm white ass. He then commented confidently: "Your ass honey was the difference maker of what made me select you" "Now let me show you how a real man treats that fine ass." Hearing him basically say that I wasn't a real man, hurt, I must admit, but it sure didn't stop my wife and there was nothing I could do at this point but just watch and accept it all. Susan wasn't on her hands and knees long during his fucking in doggy style. This black stud fucked her so hard, she collapsed to her stomach and face and laid there screaming in pleasure, and I do mean screaming, as he absolutely annihilated her now exhausted white pussy from behind. Before too long, her second orgasm was upon her, this one even louder and more intense. There was no way the cabins next to us didn't hear my wife's orgasms. Just when I thought, this stud had to be close to exploding himself from my wife's tight pussy for this size, he flips Susan again, this time placing her feet upon his shoulders in what I call the power fuck positon. Susan was sexually spent at this point, to a point she made a feeble attempt to get him to stop or rest a minute. This black stud just smiled and arrogantly commented "I'm not done with your fine white pussy yet" he then went back to fucking her exhausted soaked pussy and all Susan could do was take it. And take it she did, wow! Every time I though he couldn't possible fuck any harder or deeper he did. This time, after her third earth shattering orgasm, this hung black stud finally exploded himself. Flipping my wife aggressively on her stomach and putting loads and loads of hot cum all over her amazing firm white ass.
Then to both mine and Susan's surprise, he simply made Susan say thank you for that superior black dick and then he got dressed and left. After a long awkward silence, Susan got up and went right to the shower. After she came out, she went to apologize and I stopped her. I simply replied, neither of us stopped it. We then held each other and literally ******* asleep in minutes.
Sounds like wonderful sexual experience. Were there more ?

She remarried a white guy. I know for a fact she is still having sex with black men, and I don't believe her new husband has a clue. Believe me, with the intense extreme pleasurable sexual experiences she had with black men when we were married, she won't give that up!!
Interesting she married another white guy but continues to fuck black men. Lots of this today. ( Married white but fucks black too )

As soon as the flash went off on my cell camera, this smooth hung black stud took this as validation that I approved of what was happening. He wisely and quickly made comment about the photo to my cute wife Susan while she continued to eagerly suck his big black cock, by saying "your husband approves." Susan is a really good cocksucker and although she had never sucked a cock the size of his, she didn't disappoint! He enjoyed my wife's oral talents so much, he even made comments about it, saying "Now that wife can suck a good dick." It was erotic as hell, seeing Susan's really cute white mouth suck this huge black cock so well. My wife was obviously very turned on by his long fat black cock and amazingly, she seemed somewhat in control of things. No sooner did I think this might just be a good blow job for him, Susan was being stripped naked and aggressively prepped for the fuck of her 26 year old life, as I watched is disbelief, awe, and surprised lust to see just how my sexy petite fit wife was going to handle his huge black cock. She did quite well sucking it, but he obviously allowed for her to get warmed up and into sucking his huge black cock. No more nice guy!!!

The polite, funny, and generous guy most the night, made it quite clear early in his fucking that he was going to control and completely dominate my hot wife's white pussy. And did he ever, wow! (to be continued...)
Yes I love it too when the black bull takes control of my wife. Also love it when he is verbal, announcing that she sucks a mean black cock! Very hot indeed!

Back