Netherlands or UK guys wanted

D

Daphne&D

Looking for younger guys here in the Netherlands or the UK aged between 25 and 40.

Sick of time wasters and wannabe's, so looking for genuine guys who would like to have fun with an older female. Hopefully guys willing to travel, but only after we both confirm we are who we say we are. You must be clean and reasonably presentable and I offer the same in return

Mail contact first to see if we are compatible, then by whattsapp to chat live, then calling, after that we meet for real. I have a few pictures on here so you can see for yourself what I look like.

The reasons for these steps is to see if you will put the effort in and to weed out the many and various time wasters on here. You won't be disappointed as I love pleasing a guy and love being pleased in return. Trust and honesty is a must as I am not looking for a one off meeting but a regular guy who wants no strings fun for as long as we both want.

Please do not send me a cock picture as opening gambit as I just delete and go onto the next guy, a simple nice picture is enough, dressed and clear, if you would rather not show your face on the first picture then please say when you reply but it will be required there after if we chat further.

I hope this doesn't come across a a series of demands but as I stated before I am so sick and tired of time wasters and wannabe's. You never know you might be the guy who appears on the verification picture I want to submit.

It doesn't come off as too many demands; rather, you want what you want and you're upfront about not having your time wasted, and you are very specific about how to contact you and possibly make your acquaintance. Good luck in your search.

Back