Nervous newbie here..

TinyKD

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
View attachment 282007 Hi all,
I'm Tiny KD. I'm curious to see what all my friends are talking about. I don't know if I'm interested in seeing/doing more.. What can you say to interest me? My husband can't find out, so I'm apprehensive. I'm not looking to cheat, just spice up my life and want to see if I can get my husband interested in spicing up OUR life. He's a "little" boring. But I love him.View attachment 282007

Hi all,
I'm Tiny KD. I'm curious to see what all my friends are talking about. I don't know if I'm interested in seeing/doing more.. What can you say to interest me? My husband can't find out, so I'm apprehensive. I'm not looking to cheat, just spice up my life and want to see if I can get my husband interested in spicing up OUR life. He's a "little" boring. But I love him.View attachment 282007

Hello TinyKD and Welcome to the community! I presume you want to be verified as a "Real Person" and you are almost there: please, follow the instructions here: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.15457/

Glad that you are joining us!

blackmeat,
Administrator,
blacktowhite.net

Can't do yahoo can only talk here. I like pics.

There are plenty thematic and topical threads that have hundreds if not thousands of images relating to the interracial lifestyle. If you need a "chaperone", just let me know!

Hi all,
nice;)

Hi. Thanks for the verification, Blackmeat. Hubby ran to town, so I get to surf a little. Thought I would post a little pic my friend shot of me with her husband's camera. Hope you like it. The MAN says I should wear a bra more (of course, not in the hot tub...); I like feeling free, and I think I look okay. Thanks for the nice comments; they made me smile.

in-my-tub1.jpg

Hi. Thanks for the verification, Blackmeat. Hubby ran to town, so I get to surf a little. Thought I would post a little pic my friend shot of me with her husband's camera. Hope you like it. The MAN says I should wear a bra more (of course, not in the hot tub...); I like feeling free, and I think I look okay. Thanks for the nice comments; they made me smile.

View attachment 282153
sweet :hot:

View attachment 282153

View attachment 282153

Attachments

• Interracial-Xmas-sluts-09-590x684.jpg
    Interracial-Xmas-sluts-09-590x684.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi all,
nice idea and looking good. do you have any pics ;)?

Hi all,
Mmmmm I would streach U out further then Silly Putty babe. ;)

Back