Nervous but excited, is that possible

Wifekate

Couple
Hi,
I figured now that we are wanting to do this for real we had better get verified and dip our toes in the water to see what type of response we get. Looking to take things slow and evolve into something worth our time. Hopefully we don't bore anyone and hopefully you enjoy the pictures of me until we can find someone to step up to the plate with us, so to speak. :sex:

I am Kate, now who would like to dirty ;)

Hi,
I figured now that we are wanting to do this for real we had better get verified and dip our toes in the water to see what type of response we get. Looking to take things slow and evolve into something worth our time. Hopefully we don't bore anyone and hopefully you enjoy the pictures of me until we can find someone to step up to the plate with us, so to speak. :sex:

ok"i'm going to own you're pussy"

Hi,

Yes hit my inbox :sex:

Back