Nervous about first bbc

We all were a little nervous the first time we fucked a black guy in front of our husbands but try to be normal and forget about your husband at that moment and concentrate on the big black cock you are going to ride, once it is all inside your pussy you won't be nervous any more sweetie.

Most BBC here are nice and have some experience, all you have to do is have few drinks together first so that you become more relaxed and don't forget to wear some sexy outfit for the meeting.BBC like that.

Any words of advice would be appreciated. Worried about my nerves being a turn off for him. It's happening this Tuesday!
The first time my wife Susie was fucked by her ex blackboyfriend in front of me, I was nervous too. One of my thougths was about if he would be able to get his cock hard in front of another man.
Our black friend Axel had been not fucking for almost one year by when we dated with him.
But finally all was great.

Yes this is all great advice. Let the bull lead and remind yourself that your here partially for your husband too.

It may help to have you husband hang out in another room for the first ten minutes then come out to enjoy the view. By then, your bull should be in full control so you won't be able to think about anything other than pleasing him.

The first time is the most exhilarating! I'm jealous and happy for you!

Back