Needs a black bull to please

Hotboi

Female
I really want so bad to watch my fiance getting dominated by a black bull that's experienced and well hung. She loves sucking cock and is very good. It's a shame not to share her talents. She has prefect tits that would look so good wrapped around a big black cock. I'd help hold them tightly around your cock while you slide your hard shaft in between them. When you're ready to cum feel free to put it anywhere you want even inside her. I'll handle the clean-up while you guys cuddle and enjoy each other. Feel free to contact me for more pictures and maybe we can meet up and see what happens ;)
081511211001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want so bad to watch my fiance getting dominated by a black bull that's experienced and well hung. She loves sucking cock and is very good. It's a shame not to share her talents. She has prefect tits that would look so good wrapped around a big black cock. I'd help hold them tightly around your cock while you slide your hard shaft in between them. When you're ready to cum feel free to put it anywhere you want even inside her. I'll handle the clean-up while you guys cuddle and enjoy each other. Feel free to contact me for more pictures and maybe we can meet up and see what happens ;)
beautiful tits!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back