Needing something

Hi. I am in my 50s.the past few months I have this feeling that everytime I see a black man I wonder
If I am missing something in sex .I am married and hubby and I have a great sex , but I am wondering if I am missing out on more .

Hi. I am in my 50s.the past few months I have this feeling that everytime I see a black man I wonder
If I am missing something in sex .I am married and hubby and I have a great sex , but I am wondering if I am missing out on more .
I have said to my wife that she should try her first bbc.

so where are you from wwhat time you het off i have yahoo messngr with a cam ig u wanna see me whats your email so i cna send you some pics an di would love to jerk off in front of you and hubby and have you do it also

My hubby doesn't want me to have a black cock . I don't have cam .

Yes that h
ok i see but YOU do maybe we can make it happeni will make your pussy cum in ways you never imagined Life is too short to not full fill your desires you shoule find someone to plaay with clean and discreet (lik e me) and make you happy at least once[/quot
Yes that how I feel . I don't think my pussy has got what it deserves . Or to be stretch out like it should . Or to be fill with joyment

Back