Need your knowledge about toys and boys

Dream Hubby

Couple
If you read a post I had a few weeks ago you know I got my husband a new toy for Christmas. Its a massager that hooks into a strap for me to wear if I want. Well my husband loves it. He begs me on a regular basis to use it on him.

However, I have noticed a few things and I just want to make sure its normal. First of all, his erection has changed. I have noticed that while I have it inserted in him his erection is much harder and lasts way way longer. In some cases he stays hard as long as I have it in. Is this normal? I am not complaining, its wonderful, just want to make sure its healthy.

Second thing I have noticed is when he cum's, if he cums. I have found that when its inserted it is very difficult for him to cum. He stays hard as a rock and lasts forever, but no amount of riding or stroking will give him relief sometimes. Also, when he does cum, WOW, it is much more intense for him and he cum a great deal more than he used to.

What I would like to know from all of your experiences, are these things normal and are they healthy?

Thanks in advance.

What I would like to know from all of your experiences, are these things normal and are they healthy?

Thanks in advance.

Yep, all of it is normal, healthy and very OK.
Just as many women can't "squirt" while their lover's penis or a dildo is inside them, many men find being penetrated causes them to have an erection until they are empty again. Others react exactly the opposite and can't achieve an erection while penetrated.
Not all men react the same, but your husband's reactions are very good, so don't worry, just enjoy!

Yep, all of it is normal, healthy and very OK.
Just as many women can't "squirt" while their lover's penis or a dildo is inside them, many men find being penetrated causes them to have an erection until they are empty again. Others react exactly the opposite and can't achieve an erection while penetrated.
Not all men react the same, but your husband's reactions are very good, so don't worry, just enjoy!

Wow, thank you for your insight.

Back