Verified need to be verified por favor!

BobbyLongKong10

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
Please login or become a member to view

It's not the best pic in my arsenal and u just took it like 7 to 9 minutes ago or so, so u hope you like it! :) It's all me, outty button, some new growth chest hairs and a rugged evening beard and mustache kit presentation cause its way past 5 for a shadow. ;) lol! But all me never the less. I also have my face with my pics in " FULL MONTY " mode... no discrepancies here.

Attachments

• 20160221_040020.jpg
    20160221_040020.jpg
    559.1 KB · Views: 80

It's not the best pic in my arsenal and u just took it like 7 to 9 minutes ago or so, so u hope you like it! :) It's all me, outty button, some new growth chest hairs and a rugged evening beard and mustache kit presentation cause its way past 5 for a shadow. ;) lol! But all me never the less. I also have my face with my pics in " FULL MONTY " mode... no discrepancies here.

Hello! Please add read a verification rules and follow instructions and you will be surely verified: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.50490/

"Create a new thread in the "Real Persons on BlacktoWhite" forum that contains at least three pictures of you holding a sign"

We need minimum 3 verification pics of you.

Best Regards
FB

By the way, I've never mentioned " u " in any sentence ever typed on this site. I don't write nor type like that at all. But I have a Facebook and have exchanged contact information with members already and have been in video, private massaging and texting correspondences as well. So I'll add two more picture's in addition to the one already sent but I have to be discreet as I am to protect the family name and business under certain articles that bind us. Not trying to ruin my reputation or family business and name! :) Please do understand.

By the way, I've never mentioned " u " in any sentence ever typed on this site. I don't write nor type like that at all. But I have a Facebook and have exchanged contact information with members already and have been in video, private massaging and texting correspondences as well. So I'll add two more picture's in addition to the one already sent but I have to be discreet as I am to protect the family name and business under certain articles that bind us. Not trying to ruin my reputation or family business and name! :) Please do understand.

We don't ask from your personal data, you upload a lot of a photo in your media, what there will be a difference, the same photos only with a piece of paper in a hand, without your face.

We don't ask from your personal data, you upload a lot of a photo in your media, what there will be a difference, the same photos only with a piece of paper in a hand, without your face.

Awesomeness! I have a few right before showering but I had to charge my phone. How about these:

Attachments

• 20160221_073945.jpg
    20160221_073945.jpg
    672.5 KB · Views: 105
Back