Need suggestions to convince my best friend for BBC

Aditi

Couple
From
FL, US
Hi Guys and Girls. ..It has been around 6 months since I am trying to Convince my friend for BBC. But she is not getting convinced. Dont know is she having some fear or what.
As I have already tried black men so I know the truth and fun things. I explained the same so many times to her.
To be very frank I would like to go her black.
Please provide your valuable suggestions so that I can convince her for having fun time with black mens.

Last edited:
Hi Guys and Girls. ..It has been around 6 months since I am trying to Convince my friend for BBC. But she is getting convinced. Dont know is she having some fear or what.
As I have already tried black men so I know the truth and fun things. I explained the same so many times to her.
Please provide your valuable suggestions so that I can convince her for having fun time with black mens.
You have told her she know's so if she want's 2 she will if not she won't if you are truly her friend you need 2 respect that as you might be convincing her 2 do something she is not comfortable with she's a grown woman let her make up her own mind it has 2 be her choice her heart has 2 be in it, as for you wanting her 2 well when it comes 2 decisions about her body it's not what you want it's what she wants thats important who we give our body's 2 is a very personal choice as a woman u should understand?:)

Last edited:
Aditi, I think most of us could really use more information about your friend. Is your friend married or single? Is she in a relationship with any men right now? Does she do any swinging with non-black men? Has she ever made comment or conversation with you about black men? Why do you feel she needs to have "fun" with black men?
More information is needed. Thanks ... Mac

Hi Guys and Girls. ..It has been around 6 months since I am trying to Convince my friend for BBC. But she is getting convinced. Dont know is she having some fear or what.

Hey Aditi, one way to get her started is to invite her to join this site and tell her to just browse around and talk with a few of the guys and gals and just start off exploring visually and fantasize. Sometimes all that is needed is for the idea to be seeded in the mind and then let the images, stories, and chats on this sight be the water and sunshine that will help the thoughts of going black ferment, take root, grow and blossom in her mind. In due time she may finally sprout on her own, be ready to open her lotus flower and lastly let a bull pollinate/ oh i meant copulate with her.

Tell her she has to come on here and talk with the BigBlackBull, it would change her life for the better, and she'd wish she had done it sooner.

lol I totally disagree with the last 2 posts typical male view point more about getting their dicks wet than what actually good for the girl:rolleyes: getting her 2 join the site 2 help her decide might be good for the guy who's making the post but not for her in making up her mind due 2 the fact that here she's only going 2 almost certainly get bias advice without getting a opposing view so I agree with the lady making the first post best 2 leave her 2 it! mind you mac has a point maybe more information is needed!! as for changing her life for the better well maybe maybe not we don't know her so can't say how such a decision would effect her life only she does,

would like to know one thing though has she ever stated she want's 2 or is it just you wanting her 2 as mac said is she single married? if married or not single even more important you let her own mind because if it all goes wrong you could get the blame and loose a friend and that's never a good thing:)

As I have said many times before the majority of people men and women do not cross the color line. I have known a number of Caucasian women over the years that enjoyed what I have to offer. But the majority of the women in the world don't share that view. If she had any interest she would have most likely approached you for an introduction. Since she hasn't she likely won't anytime soon if ever. I suggest you let it go. If she develops an interest she can approach you.

Listen best thing is to stay out of peoples sex lives and private lives period specially friends or relatives even if t hey ask your advice unless of coarse she or he is in danger! people need 2 sort that stuff out alone leave her to it :) that would be the mature thing 2 do

I went through a similar thing with my best friend. She had split up from her husband and was free to date who she liked. I was hoping she would join me in the clubs and bars etc I use. She was the only person till recently, apart from my hubby, that knew why I had my QoS tatt and what it means.
I tried convincing her for a while about the fun you can have with the guys, even taking her to the club I use, but she didnt want to join in. I was ok with it and as others say, its best to leave them to find out for themselves.

Back