Need Some Encouragement

Do you want to see a pic of the BBC Dildo in my wife wife pussy....?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are so excited about our first time.... I know I am... I think about it all the time... Like tonight... I will ask her to get out the toys. One is a 9in BBC... I LOVE to hear her moan on it while it is engulfed in her little white pussy.... So the poll on is... maybe if the votes are high enough I will post the pic....I am sure she will want to also....

We are so excited about our first time.... I know I am... I think about it all the time... Like tonight... I will ask her to get out the toys. One is a 9in BBC... I LOVE to hear her moan on it while it is engulfed in her little white pussy.... So the poll on is... maybe if the votes are high enough I will post the pic....I am sure she will want to also....
That should be a yes vote...

Torpedo

Male
Gold Member
To Hell with plastic peckers. If she wants the real feeling of a BBC she needs a real live BBC. No piece of plastic is going to do to her what an experienced bull can do.

That is so true... but ya have to get there to stay there.... thread I am hoping will have so many positive responses with Yes votes and replys like yours that will be what she needs...