Need some attention

Just not getting anything from the husband right now. I see all the attention I get on here and want the real thing. He knows I'd get it beat up and be addicted after watching films. Yet he doesn't show it any love. He actually called my ass too fta the other night. Help?!

Seriously? lol Hubby has not idea what he's talkin about. You're a fyne ass woman. You have no idea what I'd do to a beautiful tight white woman like you if I got my hands on her. But I guarantee you I'd be hard and deep!

Where you from?

Just not getting anything from the husband right now. I see all the attention I get on here and want the real thing. He knows I'd get it beat up and be addicted after watching films. Yet he doesn't show it any love. He actually called my ass too fta the other night. Help?!
I would tie him up & smack the ******* out of his forehead with my cock then shove it up your ass & pull it out nice & slow so he could C just how hot that sweet pink ass is!! Tell him 2 grow some balls & fuck your pussy & ass right ;)

Inbox me and ul never want your husband again. Sorry that was the disclaimer, 6'ft bbc 10.5 " 25 m from ny that travels. To service you.

Back