Need some advice

My wife is what I would call built for fucking. She is 32 5.7 and 160 pounds. We have been lurking the site and talking about her first bbc. Only problem is I am the biggest shes had had at 6.5". We have her an 8" dildo but she can only take 7. Will she be able to handle a real bbc?

Of course she will, maybe not at first but she will stretch and adjust to the larger cock and eventually it will fit perfectly, the vagina is incredible, it can stretch out to allow a newborn to pass through it so a dick, no matter how big, is no problem, as long as she has time to get used to it.

Some women never take length the average vagina is about 7 inches, shape makes a big difference and when most men measure it is from the very back to the tip which is not all usable. Just use common sense and take things slowly or look for thicker as opposed to longer

Women experiencing BBC for the first time will be nervous, especially if they are anticipating discomfort having eveything in their body tense up, specifically the vagina muscles making penetration more difficult. So, foreplay, foreplay, foreplay to arouse her thus allowing the vagina to expand. In addition to extended foreplay; extra lube, depth control and communication with partner are necessary.

Just because a guy has a nice big cock doesn't mean he knows how to use it. Choose a guy with experience and it should be enjoyable.

My wife is what I would call built for fucking. She is 32 5.7 and 160 pounds. We have been lurking the site and talking about her first bbc. Only problem is I am the biggest shes had had at 6.5". We have her an 8" dildo but she can only take 7. Will she be able to handle a real bbc?
All women are built for fucking. Some just have longer lines of males wanting to get into them. A piece of plastic is not the same as a cock. If there are concerns about how much she can handle I would suggest finding a considerate bull that will put her on top initially. Cocks come in all shapes and sizes it tight take a little experimentation to find a good fit. Often with a large cock position makes a difference.

Position makes a difference and there is no need to shove a cock all the way in. Most women prefer thick over long and a man can cum just by having the tip worked on. Find a man who respects your wifes pleasure and who will put her pleasure first. Big cocks are only as good as the users

I'm 5'1 and 110-115 lbs. The biggest I'd had was 7" and 6" around until I had an mfm threesome with a BWC. He was 9" and the thickness of a beer bottle. Then I bought the Shane Diesel BBC dildo and while it took some patience the first time, I was able to take it without lube and cum twice my first try. She'll be fine. The hornier she gets, the bigger she'll be able to take

My wife has been fucking Brad for years he has just over 8 inches but it is very thick. She has had him in every position but usually doggy style with me under her licking. The last time she fucked him she told me after that it hurt. She has had 10 inches of thick cock and liked it but things change and a cock is different than a piece of rubber

I'm 5'1 and 110-115 lbs. The biggest I'd had was 7" and 6" around until I had an mfm threesome with a BWC. He was 9" and the thickness of a beer bottle. Then I bought the Shane Diesel BBC dildo and while it took some patience the first time, I was able to take it without lube and cum twice my first try. She'll be fine. The hornier she gets, the bigger she'll be able to take
six in circumference is nice but not that thick, less than 2 inches in diameter. ( like a bottle is big and if the head is huge or it is curved then it really feels big, try putting the bottom of a beer bottle in your mouth and see.

six in circumference is nice but not that thick, less than 2 inches in diameter. ( like a bottle is big and if the head is huge or it is curved then it really feels big, try putting the bottom of a beer bottle in your mouth and see.
Who the fuck asked you? I was replying to the original post. This isn't about me you prick. I was showing the guy asking the question how I've progressed in the size I can handle. No one asked for your comments on size I've had, or things I should "put in my mouth and see"

GIF_GoGIRL-BJ.gif
.... I am the biggest shes had had at 6.5". We have her an 8" dildo but she can only take 7. Will she be able to handle a real bbc?
In golf, when we're on the t-box, we often say "driving is for show", and when we're on the green," putting is for doe" ... a similar thing with cocks could be said ... "size is for show, girth is for doe". If you have 61/2 inches in length, you're pretty close to maxing out her pussy's depth. Where she's going to get the added "thrill & enjoyment" is a guy your length or longer who has more thickness to his cock. The ability to long stroke a woman's G-spot is much more important to her than some guy with a 9-10 inch hanging cock. Yeah, it LOOKS awesome, but there's only so much depth inside, and the rest stays outside and pretty much useless. That said, check out this chick's deep throating talent ...

go online and check out womens physiology and how their vagina is made and remember your woman will enjoy black cock if it is used right to please her regardless of size

Back