need some advice from some bulls or hotwives

So the long weekend is coming up and the gf and I set up a bull to come over. She has fooled around with BBC's already and fucked one and on separate occasion sucked off another in his car. The reason this time is different is because this will be the first time I get to watch the whole thing happen. My question is to the bulls and wives here, what should I be doing when he comes over? Do I just sit there and watch it all? Should I join in? What should I do?

This is my fantasy and she's going to finally fulfill it for me. The bull has been talking to me a bit but seems very vague and won't tell me much. I'll try to post a few of the texts between him and I.

Bellaazz I wasn't given a choice if I wanted it to happen as I knew who the guy was and we all worked together

Thank Hot Baby, I'll try to keep that in mind!
That's VERY hot. I was lucky to watch my neighbor take my wife right in front of me the first time and then regularly after that. I also had a GF that did this too. The advice about not cumming is extremely good. Everything can change when you cum so wait until they are all done before you cum

That's VERY hot. I was lucky to watch my neighbor take my wife right in front of me the first time and then regularly after that. I also had a GF that did this too. The advice about not cumming is extremely good. Everything can change when you cum so wait until they are all done before you cum

Ya he was the clean up guy at our work, he used to grab her ass at work when she was in the back and send her dirty texts but he was afraid of me finding out. I urged her to go and hang with him and they went to a club with some other friends (I wasn't there) but she told me they grinded pretty hard, but nothing else. Then after work she met him somewhere and blew him in his car. This happened many times until she invited him over and he fucked her. I was so turned on when she told me this.

Now I gave her my credit card and told her to go shopping for the weekend for some sexy outfits for the bull as he was keen on her wearing revealing clothing and heels.

I will take your advice not to cum until after they are done.

Tape the action from behind and see when she drips of her own cum when the bull goes all the way in. You can hear the loud moan at the same time when he goes in deep. Very hot view.

if I was you I watch for the first 15 or 20 mins. and then I would get naked and join in if he fucking let her suck you if she sucking him fuck her but do not cummm hold back and wait for him to cumm in her then move in and push your hard cock as deep in her hot pussy as you can the heat from her pussy and his hot cumm is the best feeling you will every have

Back