Need slut training for wife tonight - Skype

Please help us out - Lets start with the basics, the goal, and the problem.

Basics - We are an attractive and fit couple in our 40's. Both well educated, parents, completely normal, and discrete.

Goal - Need someone to continue the "slutification" of wife. She has had several experiences and looking to further her training to becoming a woman who craves cock. We both love cuckold, wife likes it when a guy humiliates hubby, and the more wife realizes how small hubbys cock is and how being stuck with it, the more she wants others.

Problem - Guys seem to not have the combination of intelligence, creativity, attractiveness, etc. Most want to show off their cock but thats all they have to offer..

Idea/Plan - If you can be VERBAL, embrace MENTAL stimulation, and DOMINANT. We are going to be online Saturday night and love to play with you on Skype. A long get to know each other session - glasses of wine, you in control, you directing the action.

If this is you and you are available for a long, mental and visual journey Saturday night please respond and let us know your ideas. We are also on AOL at <email removed>

Attachments

• 34D520140309-6BCAFD74-S-0D3BFEC9.jpg
    34D520140309-6BCAFD74-S-0D3BFEC9.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 92
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, how are you, I'm Alex, also on my 40s, I'm a professional athlete, I also work with the military, message me and let's talk about your problem and goals.

Back