Need my nuts drained

mmmm........just need to send a load or 2 down that throat sexy......always keeps me hard....;)

Cunt is gonna definitely get some super stretching and pounding......not sure that tight little ass can even take my big meat though......don't want it to be pain only....I'm a pleasure provider....:)

mmmm........just need to send a load or 2 down that throat sexy......always keeps me hard....;)

Cunt is gonna definitely get some super stretching and pounding......not sure that tight little ass can even take my big meat though......don't want it to be pain only....I'm a pleasure provider....:)
Like I said...not into oral...and not good at it...but I've got a lower-down set of lips that can really do right by your cock, take whatever you've got to give and easily accept your loads down deep. ;) And my slutty ass is well trained and stretched, and can take even more, plus I usually come and hard from anal and my asshole will spasm around your cock squeezing all your seed into me, no problem there.....

If I can't find many ways to keep you hard and ready to fuck me - what's the point?

:blackheart: Lanie

Like I said...not into oral...and not good at it...but I've got a lower-down set of lips that can really do right by your cock, take whatever you've got to give and easily accept your loads down deep. ;) And my slutty ass is well trained and stretched, and can take even more, plus I usually come and hard from anal and my asshole will spasm around your cock squeezing all your seed into me, no problem there.....

If I can't find many ways to keep you hard and ready to fuck me - what's the point?

:blackheart: Lanie
My kinda little cock slut.........

Back