Need my nuts drained

mMMm that would be so fucking hot seeing all that nut squirt in my wifes mouth goin down her throat and dripping down her pretty face!

I'd love to get my cunt filled up with a load (or two) that after you've pulled out, drips all the way down my thighs into the frilly tops of my stockings...:oops: I loved to be fucked in stockings, and I keep my cum-soaked ones as souvenirs...sometimes when I'm alone, I will get a pair out from my dirty stash, pull them on, lay back, and try to relive just how they got that way..... ;)

:blackheart: Lanie

c6be43eb.jpg

I'd love to get my cunt filled up with a load (or two) that after you've pulled out, drips all the way down my thighs into the frilly tops of my stockings...:oops: I loved to be fucked in stockings, and I keep my cum-soaked ones as souvenirs...sometimes when I'm alone, I will get a pair out from my dirty stash, pull them on, lay back, and try to relive just how they got that way..... ;)

:blackheart: Lanie

c6be43eb.jpg
Cum on over and stretch that hungry cunt around this big meat. Love to spend the day having you use your mouth and pussy to drain this full sack....

Back