Need help

Discussion in 'Sexy & Naked Women Pictures' started by Pavpavilion, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Pavpavilion

Pavpavilion New Member

Found these pics on my gf phone a couple of days ago and I'm freacking out now... Need some advice... I've been trying to convince her to fuck another guy but only if I'm there or know about it... She still hasn't told me anything and doesn't know that I found out... What should I do? Hit her up about it or not say anything? The other thing is that I am pretty sure that I know who that cock belongs to...

Attached Files:

2. sitonthis

sitonthis Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    You definitely need to address the situation, but in a calm manner. Since you're attempting to convince her to sleep with another guy, just let her know that you're comfortable with it and that she should approach you with it if that's what she wants. And chances are the guy she's sleeping with is someone you know. Good Luck!

3. Pavpavilion

Pavpavilion New Member

Do you think I should hold off for a while until the anger goes away?

4. sitonthis

US
    Yeah, take some time to cool off. Jumping to conclusions isn't the best thing even though you have proof. She may have taken you wanting her to fuck another guy as a chance to just go wild. You just need to talk and set everything straight when you feel the time is right.

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  5. Pavpavilion

Pavpavilion New Member

Thanks for that, I will... It is however strangely arousing knowing what happend

6. sitonthis

US
    Well there you go. I mean in the end it is what you wanted. You just wanted her to let you know so that way you're at least in the loop about what's going on. The only issue I really see is that she didn't tell you. Address that in time and you both should be fine. Have fun and good luck.