need help

hi
i need some help i visited us for a holiday last month and mat a guy so i went out with him on the next night he ask me to joint him for a party and i said ok .
when i went to the place there were only guys about 20 of them the guy offered me a ******* and the only thing i know i was not feeling good after that .
i woke up fully naked in a park with buses all over me my mouth felt one kind and my anus and Virgina was torn and ******* i had altos of sperm in me and was in pain i then went to the doctor and found out that there was wired stuff inside i was also stuffed like a turkey they took out many items i am worried now what should i do

Sounds like you were date raped. It is a ******* that evil people can easily be slipped into another person's ******* and when it hits you, you wake up never knowing what happened to you. Did the doctors give you an aids test or any other test for sexually transmitted diseases. If all that you say is true, then you should have reported it to the police. if you are still in the US, you can still go and report it. Take your medical report with you to show some proof of what the doctors told you. No matter what country you go to on vacation you should never go anywhere alone with somwone you don't know and haven't had the time to develope a relationship. Having a good time is never worth putting you life or health at risk with a stranger no matter how good looking they may be. But you should definitely get your self checked out again by anothe good doctor just to insure your self that there are no lingering problems.

How long ago did this actually occur? What was the exact date?
Find a nice lawyer's forum and post this same comment on there + retain a copy of the doctor's reports + locate the house and individual that invited you to the party. The doctors should have determined that it was a ******* possibility and reported this to the police + they should have given you all the tests olderbbc mentions ... std/pregnancy/etc. If the doctors/hospital didn't report it to the police, they're probably in violation of malpractice as well, and you could end up a very wealthy individual. But before you go to the police, get copies of all the reports because it seems records tend to mysteriously disappear when the mention of lawsuits materialize, so get your documentation together FIRST. Good luck ... I'm sure everyone here is pulling for you in this forum. It's "Payback Time" ... Mac ;)

hi
i need some help i visited us for a holiday last month and mat a guy so i went out with him on the next night he ask me to joint him for a party and i said ok .
when i went to the place there were only guys about 20 of them the guy offered me a ******* and the only thing i know i was not feeling good after that .
i woke up fully naked in a park with buses all over me my mouth felt one kind and my anus and Virgina was torn and ******* i had altos of sperm in me and was in pain i then went to the doctor and found out that there was wired stuff inside i was also stuffed like a turkey they took out many items i am worried now what should i do
I am so sorry for what happened to you. You have some good advice from olderbbc59 and MacNfries you would do well to follow it. What happened to you is totally unacceptable

Back