Need help with wife!

View attachment 122271View attachment 122273 Good looking, professional, educated guy with a pathetic 4" dick (when hard) needs a big black cock for his sexy wife...can anybody help? She gets so frustrated when I fuck her. She says that she can barely feel me and never gets an orgasm from my little dick. We play with a bigger black dildo, which she tells me is so much better than my little thing, and we have decided its time to try the real thing. Any nice big black cocks in the central Ohio area that can help us out???

With some hard work, she looks like she might eventually be able to take a BBC snake like mine...
View attachment 122271View attachment 122273 Good looking, professional, educated guy with a pathetic 4" dick (when hard) needs a big black cock for his sexy wife...can anybody help? She gets so frustrated when I fuck her. She says that she can barely feel me and never gets an orgasm from my little dick. We play with a bigger black dildo, which she tells me is so much better than my little thing, and we have decided its time to try the real thing. Any nice big black cocks in the central Ohio area that can help us out???

With some hard work, I bet she could eventually learn to take a 12" black cock like mine...

Wow that is a huge cock! I don't know how that would ever fit in me. Are there really other women out there that can take your massive dick? I would never again even feel my husbands dick after your dick would stretch me out so much.

Would you like to bend me over and pound my pussy hard? That would be so hot! I would want my husband to lay underneath me so he can get a close-up view of a real cock fucking me like a hottie wife is supposed to be fucked.

I agree Mandy. Yes, it is so, so small and totally pathetic. He is now my 100% cuckold. I get all the black cock I want and is always licking me clean with his tongue. Things couldn't be better! :)

Reactions: wit
yes been in life about 12 years started on a holiday in Barbados .,after a lot of heartache Brian has accepted my need for bbc he s happy enough now .lol whats your name ?

I'm Melissa. so great to meet another white wife that understands that we all need bbc, and have given up on tiny white dicks like our husbands.

Reactions: wit
hi Melissa yes i love hubby but he is hopeless in bed so as long as i get my regular bbc fix we are a normal happyly married couple.

Back