Need Help with BBC Training

welovemusic80

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Recently I've been training my girlfriend to prepare herself for her first experience with a black man. She loves the feeling of being ready for one so I'm here for new ideas. Sometimes we get ideas from guys she chats with while others come from my own head.

Currently she is:
Always wearing heels or wedges
Taking her Shane Diesel toy 2 or 3 times a week (she can only handle that much as of right now)
Attempting to deep throat her 9 inch dildo. She's a little over halfway.
Doing squats in her heels

She's very obedient if it's for BBC and I'll enforce the training.
Depending on what the idea is she might or might not be down for it.
Thanks for the help!
-JW

You have a beautiful girl! shoot more photos and videos! it must understand that such beauty should be used as much as possible.
Haha Oh I understand. I have to make sure she's comfortable with everything. I don't push her at all.
She loves the training. Any suggestions?

She should wear the least amount of clothes that she can. See thru tops, low cut tops, mini skirts, and of course no UNDERWEAR at all. She has a great body and should get her use to exposing it.

Take her out dancing to a black club. Dance with any man that asks. Gets her use to being passed around.

Work on her fuck me look... the way she looks at a black man.

She should wear the least amount of clothes that she can. See thru tops, low cut tops, mini skirts, and of course no UNDERWEAR at all. She has a great body and should get her use to exposing it.

Take her out dancing to a black club. Dance with any man that asks. Gets her use to being passed around.

Work on her fuck me look... the way she looks at a black man.

As much as she would love to go to a black club, even that is a little overwhelming and to be honest if she drinks there won't be much dancing going on. I'm starting her slow in that I'm taking her to casual places with Black men around. She got cat called at the store by a couple black men and she loved it.

I definitely like the idea of making her show off her body more. She already wears shorts that struggle to cover her cheeks. The heels and wedges help in showing her off. I'll talk to her about no underwear. She is down for wearing a butt plug when out but sometimes we forget to put it in...my bad haha. I'll talk to her about her clothing choices. It's hard to do that in our town as we know people. If we visit other towns she would wear something revealing in a heartbeat.

Anyways keep the ideas coming!

The end result...

smss3p.jpg

As much as she would love to go to a black club, even that is a little overwhelming and to be honest if she drinks there won't be much dancing going on. I'm starting her slow in that I'm taking her to casual places with Black men around. She got cat called at the store by a couple black men and she loved it.

I definitely like the idea of making her show off her body more. She already wears shorts that struggle to cover her cheeks. The heels and wedges help in showing her off. I'll talk to her about no underwear. She is down for wearing a butt plug when out but sometimes we forget to put it in...my bad haha. I'll talk to her about her clothing choices. It's hard to do that in our town as we know people. If we visit other towns she would wear something revealing in a heartbeat.

Anyways keep the ideas coming!

it's good! I want to see her in shorts!

Back