Need help in fulfilling a fantasy of watching a married white trophy wife take on BBCs

To All Forum Members;

I'll be in Athens, GA from February 24-25, 2013 and would love to have my fantasy fulfilled - "to watch a marrried white beautiful woman take on one or more heavily hung BBCs while I sit in thre corner, watch then clean out all those huge loads of big black cock seed creampies from the depths of her married womb. Please feel free to email me at rom 165 ad at hotmail dot com. I will gladly accomodate! Thanks

To All Forum Members;

I'll be in Athens, GA from February 24-25, 2013 and would love to have my fantasy fulfilled - "to watch a marrried white beautiful woman take on one or more heavily hung BBCs while I sit in thre corner, watch then clean out all those huge loads of big black cock seed creampies from the depths of her married womb. Please feel free to email me at rom 165 ad at hotmail dot com. I will gladly accomodate! Thanks
how bout pic of wife

Let me know if you're ever in the NYC area. I can make this a reality. I have allowed cucks to watch me with my slave.

View attachment 190537
My Friend French Wimp Sissy Hubby Want His Fantasy Desperately Fulfilled In Having His French Virgin Wife Sexually Experience Her First Black Meat Cock Fucking In France! Will Send You Personal Picture Photo For You If Interested? Please? Only Send Your Personal E-Mail Address To Contact You? Playmisty66@yahoo.com

Let me know if you're ever in the NYC area. I can make this a reality. I have allowed cucks to watch me with my slave.

View attachment 190537
Thanks! I'd definitely love to be your cuck for an everning - fulfilling all your instructions and wishes! Thanks so very much - just wish I lived closer. I'll definitely keep your offer in mind should I visit the NYC area. You know I've never been there, but now have an important reason to go!

To All Forum Members;

Hi, are you African-American? If not, what is your interest in this sexual fetish? Do you like "bac, bhc, bwc" etc and are you married? Do your peers or co-workers know about your sexual fetish? Would they judge you positively or negatively if they knew? Thanks for your reply.

Hi, are you African-American? If not, what is your interest in this sexual fetish? Do you like "bac, bhc, bwc" etc and are you married? Do your peers or co-workers know about your sexual fetish? Would they judge you positively or negatively if they knew? Thanks for your reply.

Good Morning Katewhowonders!

I hope you're having a lovely morning. In response to your inquiry and to help answer your question, no I'm not African-American but a healthy white male that has kinky fantasies just like most people in today's society. I do love BHC (banging hot chicks) and have a BWC (big white 9.5" x 6" cock). For myself, I'm not particularly interested in BWC or BBC - it's just something about watching a well endowed black cock slide inside a pretty, beautiful, lovely and most sensual white marrried trophy wife or any white woman (single, attached, separated or etc.) for that matter [been a fantasy of mine since I can remember and since one of our neighbors, a beautiful, lovely and most attractive young white lady dated a black male and had his baby].

However I am quite interested in watching a married white woman take on one or more BABC (big ass black cocks). It turns me on (perhaps it may be the contrast - don't know why I have these fantasies but do) and is so very HOT watching a pretty white pussy taking all that man meat inside her tight pussy! It's amazing how far that tight, wet hot pussy can stretch out to accomodate her big black lovers long, thick, and massive cock! My fantasy is to sit back watch the scene before me unfold to whatever it takes to satisfy the woman herself, have her lover plant his dark seed inside her hot, well saturated and satisfied married white pussy, then have her either straddle my face or spread her legs so that I can crawl between them and suck all her lover's virile seed from her freshly fucked pussy.

None of my friends, co-workers or peers know about my sexual fetishes. I believe you already know the answer to your question - they would judge me negatively and I'd be outcasted by everyone. To be truthful, it would jepardize my professional career and be embarrassing should it leak out. Two young women I've shared my fantasy with do think it is hot! In fact while I attended college, I dated a beautiful young blonde coed who also dated a successful black doctor. Even though I wasn't allowed to watch, she would phone me whenever I planted his seed inside her shaved, white, well stretched out young white pussy! I'd have to say this was my first experience regarding this sexual fantasy of mine - ONLY if I was allowed to watch. It was so HOT, and I even think about it to this day! We had some fun and great times together!

Yes this isn't a fantasy a healthy, financially secure and career driven professional should have. All of us have a sexual fetish or two! Hope this reply answers your questions you had, and I do hope that you have a lovely weekend and please keep in touch. Thanks

Back