need help getting my gf black fucked!

NJcuck20

Male
From
NJ, US
ive been with my gf for 3 years now and im trying to get her fucked by bbc...i know she loves black men and finds them very sexy...she had bbc b4 i met her also. I almost convinced her to come out with me to the bar wearing a very short and sexy dress with no underwear on, but she backed out. i feel like she wants bbc but is afraid to show me her desire for it. I need some help trying to convince her and also help coming out and telling her that i want her to be black fucked...please i wouldmlove all of ur insights..

ive been with my gf for 3 years now and im trying to get her fucked by bbc...i know she loves black men and finds them very sexy...she had bbc b4 i met her also. I almost convinced her to come out with me to the bar wearing a very short and sexy dress with no underwear on, but she backed out. i feel like she wants bbc but is afraid to show me her desire for it. I need some help trying to convince her and also help coming out and telling her that i want her to be black fucked...please i wouldmlove all of ur insights..

Before any guy wants his girl to be with a black man, first talk it out with yourself: why do you want it, and what desires you want. Don't go jumping into a swimming pool when there's no water in there. Talk it out with her, too. Know what she wants, so you and her can move in tandem with each other. Don't make it all about your own excitement.

http://mastershango.com/

Back