What would u do ?

• Fuck my gf n let me suck ur cock n fuck me

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Fuck my gf

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Pay for the room n enjoy both of us o

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Me and my gf have been together for 4 years we started having sex 2 years ago. Our sex life is ok now it used to be great. I just cum in her too fast in her. So I need some guy who take cares of himself n has a nice thick cock. I would love to see her fucked without a condom but due to stds I would like condom. So a guy who could come to a room or we can meet him in a room either Thursday or Tuesday n he can fuck my gf n also record me fuck her. I would love to suck a big dick and maybe even try in my ass so if you ok with that please post ur age n cock pics n let me know if you can

Last edited:
Me and my gf have been together for 4 years we started having sex 2 years ago. Our sex life is ok now it used to be great. I just cum in her too fast in her. So I need some guy who take cares of himself n has a nice thick cock. I would love to see her fucked without a condom but due to stds I would like condom. So a guy in nyc who could come to a room or we can meet him in a room either Thursday or Tuesday n he can fuck my gf n also record me fuck her. I would love to suck a big dick and maybe even try in my ass so if you ok with that please post ur age n cock pics n let me know if you can
come ride my BBC
message me :sex:

Back