Need filling up by a nice BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmr2910

Female
Hi

I'm due to go on business to NYC and Baltimore toward the start of September staying 3 nights in each city. Looking for some nice BBC's to pleasure me and fill my three holes whilst I'm there. I don't want to be all on my own and lonely. I'm sure there must be a number of guys who'd like to take care of my pussy, ass and mouth. I don't mind being gang banged if you can get enough BBC's together.
002.JPG 003.JPG 536.JPG IMG_0384.JPG

Hi, nice to hear from you. I'm in the States but travel to the UK about twice a year. Likely to be visiting London and Yorkshire Area but I'm sure i could make some arrangements to travel. Hope you are able to help out when I'm in the UK.

Julie xxxx

maybe a latin cock as well for your company?

if you like the pics and would like to have a Latin BULL in you while u visit let me know and lets chat. Michael

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 119
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 123
if ever near the king of prussia area (phila pa burbs) and have the urge to taste a Latino bull, would love to oblige.

Hi

I'm due to go on business to NYC and Baltimore toward the start of September staying 3 nights in each city. Looking for some nice BBC's to pleasure me and fill my three holes whilst I'm there. I don't want to be all on my own and lonely. I'm sure there must be a number of guys who'd like to take care of my pussy, ass and mouth. I don't mind being gang banged if you can get enough BBC's together.
View attachment 2198 View attachment 2197 View attachment 2196 View attachment 2195

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back