Need filling up by a nice BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I'm due to go on business to NYC and Baltimore toward the start of September staying 3 nights in each city. Looking for some nice BBC's to pleasure me and fill my three holes whilst I'm there. I don't want to be all on my own and lonely. I'm sure there must be a number of guys who'd like to take care of my pussy, ass and mouth. I don't mind being gang banged if you can get enough BBC's together.
002.JPG 003.JPG 536.JPG IMG_0384.JPG

Hi, nice to hear from you. I'm in the States but travel to the UK about twice a year. Likely to be visiting London and Yorkshire Area but I'm sure i could make some arrangements to travel. Hope you are able to help out when I'm in the UK.

Julie xxxx

Hi

I'm due to go on business to NYC and Baltimore toward the start of September staying 3 nights in each city. Looking for some nice BBC's to pleasure me and fill my three holes whilst I'm there. I don't want to be all on my own and lonely. I'm sure there must be a number of guys who'd like to take care of my pussy, ass and mouth. I don't mind being gang banged if you can get enough BBC's together.
View attachment 2198 View attachment 2197 View attachment 2196 View attachment 2195

Status
Not open for further replies.