Need Feedback on Novel Approach

OldSchoolPlayer25

Male
Gold Member

Just an idea.. if posting in local Raleigh/Cary NC alternative paper..would- single, separted, divorced, or married white women respond to the following for straight men of color:
The Brotherood of Brethen and Concubines "community" would like to develop an interest
group pursuing adult areas historically considered taboo (not ******* or children)..but the area of sampling and tasting exotic flavors and providing erotic adventures typically encountered in environments friendly to liberal sexual ideas. If interested, contact ______@gmail.com, more detailed info and website will be provided to see if this will work for you.

Folks give some feedback..a lot of very Fine Ass white ladies and PHAWG (smile) are in the area
and difficult to contact..this is not for the Craiglist crowd..demographic group and hopefully appearance
group is higher level.

Let me kknow what you think..OSP25

Just an idea.. if posting in local Raleigh/Cary NC alternative paper..would- single, separted, divorced, or married white women respond to the following for straight men of color:
The Brotherood of Brethen and Concubines "community" would like to develop an interest
group pursuing adult areas historically considered taboo (not ******* or children)..but the area of sampling and tasting exotic flavors and providing erotic adventures typically encountered in environments friendly to liberal sexual ideas. If interested, contact ______@gmail.com, more detailed info and website will be provided to see if this will work for you.

Folks give some feedback..a lot of very Fine Ass white ladies and PHAWG (smile) are in the area
and difficult to contact..this is not for the Craiglist crowd..demographic group and hopefully appearance
group is higher level.

Let me kknow what you think..OSP25

This is actually a good networking system you've come up with......if you implement it, let the rest of us know so we can maybe do the same in our areas., good luck with it bro.

This is actually a good networking system you've come up with......if you implement it, let the rest of us know so we can maybe do the same in our areas., good luck with it bro.

thanks bruz, new to community, and located in NC, finally figured out they will play, but very careful about how and where the hookup is..not like CA or FL..will let you know if this works..OSP25

Discretion is the name of the game......... man i hope it works.

Bro Root, giving it a shot posted on craigslist in Raleigh, under M4W..will let you know if this works..
i agree, on the discretion issue, these older (40+) are discreet..Raleigh/Cary a small town..so providing
indication that privacy respected will help..downside to Craigslist, demographics ususally fall under group
that not normally on BtoW.net-young, low level *******, very lonely BBW, so will try another outlet after
this one..thanks for feedback..OSP25

Great idea, I'd love to see one in our area that I could get the slut involved with. I'm sure she would make allot of local black guys very happy!

Thanks folks, update..No success, posted on CL...just a couple of spammers phishing..so trying CL via casual
encounter section..hit a couple of swingers-no response..on the posting, indicated BtoW.net as indicator of
desire for females for black men..will see how that works..tried to word for mature/milf segment, so made
it mature and clear on action for NSA play.
OSP25

Back