Need BBCs for the KONYOKU ONSEN Trip to Gunma Japan - April 7 to 8

Yucchi & Nao

Couple
From
Japan
Hello,
We are a open-minded married naturist couple live in Tokyo, and we very much like to visit KONYOKU ONSEN (mixed gender hot springs in naked).
We are now organizing a group trip to the KONYOKU ONSEN ryokan in the northern part of Gunma prefecture on April 7 to 8.
7 Japanese couples including us will go to the trip, and 5 couples within them are swingers, especially, ladies like BBCs.
So, we decided to allow a few BBCs to the trip with us.
If you are BBCs and would like to join the trip, please attach a photo of you including face, and state the email address in your mail body, by Feb.22.
Attached photos were the past similar trip in Japan which we organized.
We look forward your contact to us.
Sincerely,
Yucchi & Nao

Konyoku2.JPGKonyoku4.JPG

Hello,
We are a open-minded married naturist couple live in Tokyo, and we very much like to visit KONYOKU ONSEN (mixed gender hot springs in naked).
We are now organizing a group trip to the KONYOKU ONSEN ryokan in the northern part of Gunma prefecture on April 7 to 8.
7 Japanese couples including us will go to the trip, and 5 couples within them are swingers, especially, ladies like BBCs.
If you are BBCs and would like to join the trip, please attach a photo of you including face, and state the email address in your mail body, by Feb.22.
Sincerely,
Yucchi & Nao

View attachment 1691555View attachment 1691556

This is awesome !!! Why can’t we plan something similar here in the US?

Hello and welcome! I would love to holiday with you guys! I only have the one pic but I would happily share more, get in touch.

Michael

Hello,
Sincerely,
Yucchi & Nao

View attachment 1691555View attachment 1691556
This looked like so much fun. Is there an update to the trip that happened in April 7 and 8? I'd like to hear about this adventure.

Back