Need BBC

Asian4bbc

Couple
Real Person
Would love to hear people's comments about my girlfriend becoming a "Whore 4 BBC" She is almost ready to try it and needs a few words of encouragement from the readers here. We also posted in the interracial dating area for people to contact us. So you can find out more about what we are looking for and how to contact us.

Alessandro & Krystal
View attachment 17673

Last edited:
Would love to hear people's comments about my girlfriend becoming a "Whore 4 BBC" She is almost ready to try it and needs a few words of encouragement from the readers here. We also posted in the interracial dating area for people to contact us. So you can find out more about what we are looking for and how to contact us.

Alessandro & Krystal
View attachment 17670View attachment 17671View attachment 17672View attachment 17673View attachment 17674View attachment 17675View attachment 17676
VERY SEXY WOMAN!!!I would love to play with your wife and deep ball her good!

Totally amazing body. She has the body is bbc's love! Would get a ton of dick just by showing us those pictures. Where you from?

Great to hear all the comments. My GF is so excited from you guys. We are still looking to make contact with some Black Guys. So if you are interested contact us and we will take it from there. Contact us and you will see that we are A REAL COUPLE!!

she a whore alright , i bet that she is one hot bitch in bed , if she is not the something is wrong when she is ready , write me she will love this big black cock ZZZDICK.jpg

My wife, after some discussion, went black. We've been married 15 years, 5 years ago we decided to spice things up and her going black did the trick. We've talked about it and all it is is just the sex. 5 years later the same black guy is still fucking her about once a week or so. He has a very thick 10" and his cock takes control of her every time they have sex. And yes - I love watching them - a real live turn on. I have 10" myself, just not as thick as his. I would suggest you 2 set down, get all the understanding you 2 need about doing it, then - go for it without hesitation. Just get that understanding first. Hopefully like with us, your first experience will be a good one. Make sure the guy is open minded and that he's thick enough to fill her beyond her wildest imagination - she'd love it and you'll love watching a black cock take control of her mentally and physically. But you 2 must have the understanding that it's just sex - nothing more.

Back