Need bbc more than ever

So im bi and my significant other doesnt know it. Im obsessed with bbc after being ****** to suck one back in college. I know she wouldnt approve but i would love for her to be strictly bbc. But for now i need some! Ive been craving some ever since my experience in college. I need a bbc on the side to make me his sissy slut. Im in Pittsburgh. Hip me up if your in western pa

I love hearing white boys becoming BBC sluts. I was amazed the first time hubby was on his knees begging for our first black man's cock. As hubby deep-throated him, the guy looked at me and smiled. His look said, "Both of you belong to me!" Several black men have told us that it is better when both wife and hubby are BBC sluts.

Do you know why they say no
I never understood why so many wives are uptight sexually. I love sharing cock with my hubby. Feed a hubby cock and he will worship and obey you! If he misbehaves, I have sex with the guy and make hubby watch, but none for him. Years ago a gay friend told hubby that I get him more cock then he could ever get on his own.

I never understood why so many wives are uptight sexually. I love sharing cock with my hubby. Feed a hubby cock and he will worship and obey you! If he misbehaves, I have sex with the guy and make hubby watch, but none for him. Years ago a gay friend told hubby that I get him more cock then he could ever get on his own.
Why cant i be your cuck :( you seem like such a powerful dominant woman. I bet you could humiliate me and make me feel as small as my tiny cock.

Reactions: wit
My ideal fantasy would be me getting in contact with a hung bull i mean 10"+ on here. Some how he would find out my real name and Facebook page. He would use it against me and blackmail me into doing whatever he wanted. First thing he would have me do is go down town and try to pick up a bbc and videotape myself doing so and then please him. Id have to videotape everything and send it to him. After doing that he would use those videos to ******* me into giving him my address. His plan is to stop by and out me to my fiance. After thinking about it he came up with a better idea. He decided to through a party at my place and ****** me to invite my fiances 3 hot friends and he'd bring a group of his buddies. The day would come and my fiance along with her friends would think it was just another normal party. Until my bull and his buddies arrived. Him and his group would just bust in and take control. Hed toss my fiance pics and videos of me with bbcs while his buddies flocked to her friends. As im begging him to stop hed toss me some sexy lingerie and a blonde wig. Id try to protest but hed slap me and tell me to get dressed in front of everyone. As my fiance sat there and watched she chimed in throwing mean comments at me like i knew you were a pussy but i didn't know you were a fag. Her friends would all laugh as they're being attended to by 3 guys each. After i got dressed my bull would gather his buddies up around me and they'd ******* me to suck all of their cocks while my fiance and her friends filmed and laughed

Back