!!NEED Aggressive BI BULL in SinCity!!

Thick freaky milf next door & her wimp sub hubby need a strong, hung, verbally dominant Bi Bull BBC or 2 to stretch out wife's mouth, cunt & ass! ....
Must be clean (bareback only)...
Willing to do dp/double vag; and ******* hubby to suck n lick her juices off of your strong cock. ...
ATT_1434136974877_2015-06-11 16.08.34.jpg 2015-06-11 16.14.53.jpg ATT_1434136895780_856_1000.jpg

Local Vegas DOM Bull here, Ready for Vegascuck Couple and RoknRolCpl. Actual Vegas BBC Bull, Straight but will orally top. Vegascuck Couple, if real and serious send me a message. RoknRolCpl, fuck you soon ;)

Local Vegas DOM Bull here, Ready for Vegascuck Couple and RoknRolCpl. Actual Vegas BBC Bull, Straight but will orally top. Vegascuck Couple, if real and serious send me a message. RoknRolCpl, fuck you soon ;)
fuck us soon !! now I know you meet that in a very nice & group theme thought right ?? hope you had a great day monster, we had a big move & am still unloading equipment from the Stones tour. Maybe if theres enough people & couples we can get a place for a party. something to relax in & meet everyone !! just a thought sir. have a great day

Attachments

• GoneBlack-3Dicks.jpg
    GoneBlack-3Dicks.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 104
Back