Need Advice: Finding Freaky Neighbors in my Condo?

OvrCmmr

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Operation Stealth Swingers:

So I live in condo where Im notice a lot of different couples of all types. What I would like to do is somehow know or give a signal off to the couples who are swingers and would love to get fucked by their BBC cock neighbor :sex:. This is a catch-22 situation, where there is no way to really know and if I somehow offend a couple itll be awkward that I have to see all of the time. "Look honey thats the guy who tried to hit on me."

Now, I know that there are plenty couples who would having this BBC in their bed. Most people here are to themselves and you dont see many people walking around too often. Because of our schedules, I can easily go a few months without seeing a neighbor that lives a few doors down. My challenge is how do I sniff them out.

So, this is how this will work: Post your advice on how I should get swinger couples in my building. Ex: leaving a message somewhere public with a message only swingers would know; putting up a bulletin, knocking on doors, etc lol :help:

Then, if the advice is reasonable and good enough, I will try your advice and post the progress and outcome here for everyone. How does that sound??

Commencing: Operation Stealth Swingers:threesome:

Update: I should clarify that the issue isn't that I cant find a couple. The challenge is that I want a couple in my building and want to be mindful of how to do it. There's another level of eroticism and thrill with the idea of having a neighbor that will share more than just a cup of sugar ;)

Update 1: So, apparently there is a thing about the "Queen of Spades" symbol that should be a know meaning within the community as an invitation for black men for white women. This is a good start. I can work with this...Maybe a professional looking bulletin in the building lobby. Unsuspecting people would think nothing of it, but those in "the-know" would get the message..

Attachments

• 113377267.jpg
    113377267.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
I'm guessing the Swingers or those interested in BBC will seek you out...in time. However, speeding that process up could have potential downfalls (as you mentioned). Good post...it will be interesting to see what suggestions people come up with. Best wishes for some good ideas!

I'm guessing the Swingers or those interested in BBC will seek you out...in time. However, speeding that process up could have potential downfalls (as you mentioned). Good post...it will be interesting to see what suggestions people come up with. Best wishes for some good ideas!

Sure be sure to check back for updates!

is there a bar near the condo where a lot of residents might go to? or how bout a CL add maybe check the missed connection. I know that may sound simple and stupid

Operation Stealth Swingers.

First identify how many couples there are in your condominium. Filter out the couples which you do not find sexually attractive or just don't meet whatever criteria you have. Get to know the couple at your neighborhood coffee shop, dog park, etc. Attend swinger events and parties in your area and see if you recognize anyone there.

Operation Stealth Swingers.

First identify how many couples there are in your condominium. Filter out the couples which you do not find sexually attractive or just don't meet whatever criteria you have. Get to know the couple at your neighborhood coffee shop, dog park, etc. Attend swinger events and parties in your area and see if you recognize anyone there.

Most swingers go to different cities.

The challenge is that I want a couple in my building and want to be mindful of how to do it.
OvrCmmr .... no need to make this so complicated. Just spring for a mini-keg of beer and a couple dozen wine spritzers and have a "Get To Know Your Neighbors" party. Be sure to wear some tight fitting jeans that give the ladies a good idea of what you're packing. This gives you a chance to size up/prospect your neighbors, and share some #s. Then go from there ....
gif_Yellowball-Drinking.gif .......

I would tend to shy away from hooking up in an apartment complex I lived in. There is the old adage "don't ******* where you sleep". Sexual relationships tend to be transient and sometimes parting company is messy. Living in a complex and having someone that thinks you are a lower life form can make life difficult. However if you are bent on hooking up Mac's advice in post#12 is sound advice. If nothing else anyone that shows up is more likely to invite you to one of their parties which can greatly expand your social horizons

Yeah, having them as neighbors could be too close for comfort, despite the convenience factor. It's not the advice that you were seeking, but better to select a freaky couple from this site and meet in a neutral location.

So I live in condo where Im notice a lot of different couples of all types. What I would like to do is somehow know or give a signal off to the couples who are swingers and would love to get fucked by their BBC cock neighbor :sex:. This is a catch-22 situation, where there is no way to really know and if I somehow offend a couple itll be awkward that I have to see all of the time. "Look honey thats the guy who tried to hit on me."

Now, I know that there are plenty couples who would having this BBC in their bed. Most people here are to themselves and you dont see many people walking around too often. Because of our schedules, I can easily go a few months without seeing a neighbor that lives a few doors down. My challenge is how do I sniff them out.

So, this is how this will work: Post your advice on how I should get swinger couples in my building. Ex: leaving a message somewhere public with a message only swingers would know; putting up a bulletin, knocking on doors, etc lol :help:

Then, if the advice is reasonable and good enough, I will try your advice and post the progress and outcome here for everyone. How does that sound??

Commencing: Operation Stealth Swingers:threesome:

Update: I should clarify that the issue isn't that I cant find a couple. The challenge is that I want a couple in my building and want to be mindful of how to do it. There's another level of eroticism and thrill with the idea of having a neighbor that will share more than just a cup of sugar ;)

Update 1: So, apparently there is a thing about the "Queen of Spades" symbol that should be a know meaning within the community as an invitation for black men for white women. This is a good start. I can work with this...Maybe a professional looking bulletin in the building lobby. Unsuspecting people would think nothing of it, but those in "the-know" would get the message..

I like this Operation Stealth Swinger lol!

TBH, an apartment complex is a GREAT place for a 'base of operations'. i got a decent share of action myself without venturing out too far. I think the best way to sniff them out is just like Mac (of MacnFries) said...don't over-complicate this *******. You can find a swinger couple the same way you'd pick up any woman; by socializing.
It CAN be done. I've done it before. Some people are uncomfortable with playing close to home, but to each their own. Diff'rent strokes for different folks (literally) lol
;)

Last edited:

This is funny and it just might work lol

Back