Need a female friend

Hi, I am a married man with a family. Unfortunately all of my cuckolding thoughts just don’t work with my current partner and situation. It just isn’t a good fit. So I am hoping there are some single or married women out there that would be open to a long distance and at times in person friendship. Just someone to talk with and occasionally have a ******* with. We could go out together and find potential bulls. I’d never be involved physically but would be open to all sorts of humiliating conversation or situations.

Hope dearly to hear from someone that ideally there is physical and mental attraction.

Thanks

Hi, I am a married man with a family. Unfortunately all of my cuckolding thoughts just don’t work with my current partner and situation. It just isn’t a good fit. So I am hoping there are some single or married women out there that would be open to a long distance and at times in person friendship. Just someone to talk with and occasionally have a ******* with. We could go out together and find potential bulls. I’d never be involved physically but would be open to all sorts of humiliating conversation or situations.

Hope dearly to hear from someone that ideally there is physical and mental attraction.

Thanks
Where are you? I'm west coast but could talk occasionally

Hi. Thank you so much for responding. Made my day. I’m in Atlanta but travel occasionally. Would you like to start a private message?

Back