Need a break

Race

Male
As a white guy and not a member of the cuckold life style my brain is not reacting favorably to being on this site for an extended period of time. I feel l'm not worthy of women anymore. When I walk down the street and see a woman I used to think wow she's beautiful, wouldn't mind sleeping with her. Now I think ah he'll I could never please her. My sex drive is lower than it's ever been. So ya maybe time for a break?

Last edited:
As a white guy and not a member of the cuckold life style my brain is not reacting favorably to being on this site for an extended period of time. I feel l'm not worthy of women anymore. When I walk down the street and see a woman I used to think wow she's beautiful, wouldn't mind sleeping with her. Now I think ah he'll I could never please her. My sex drive is lower than it's ever been. So ya maybe time for a break?

Race, i don't personaly know you but judging fom your posts you seem like an ok dude.

I think that you have let this site get to you. There is more to life than sex and more to a man than the sum of his genitalia.

time for a break?

Race, I take your initial post seriously, and I'll chip in to say you should take those advices that encourage you to seek a "full" medical checkup first; low testosterone could be the problem, but there are a host of other medical reasons you may feel the way you do. Depression, one that I've personally experienced, is another disease that causes a tremendous problem with sexual anxiety and lack of desire.

Not trying to diagnose you, here; simply encouraging you to go get that full checkup, ******* profile and all. Your issue may be a lot simpler to resolve than you think. Certainly I encourage you to go beyond THIS forum to seek advice.

PS ... if all else fails, us whitebois will hold a "smallest dick" contest, which, most surely, will make you feel a whole lot better about yourself. (just kidding)

Good luck to you ... Mac ;)

Last edited:
While I sympathize with your situation, I am curious about one thing: why did you join this site if you were not interested in cucking? The only other demographics this site caters two are BBC and PAWG, neither of which you seem to be. Just wondering. Hope all is better soon!

Race, I take your initial post seriously, and I'll chip in to say you should take those advices that encourage you to seek a "full" medical checkup first; low testosterone could be the problem, but there are a host of other medical reasons you may feel the way you do. Depression, one that I've personally experienced, is another disease that causes a tremendous problem with sexual anxiety and lack of desire.

Not trying to diagnose you, here; simply encouraging you to go get that full checkup, ******* profile and all. Your issue may be a lot simpler to resolve than you think. Certainly I encourage you to go beyond THIS forum to seek advice.

PS ... if all else fails, us whitebois will hold a "smallest dick" contest, which, most surely, will make you feel a whole lot better about yourself. (just kidding)

Good luck to you ... Mac ;)

Had everything checked by my doctor, she said I'm in good shape and everything checks out ok, so it's just my feeble brain
Maybe a smallest dick contest is exactly what I need lol

While I sympathize with your situation, I am curious about one thing: why did you join this site if you were not interested in cucking? The only other demographics this site caters two are BBC and PAWG, neither of which you seem to be. Just wondering. Hope all is better soon!

I've joined allot of sites that I don't belong in lol hope I find one I do belong in. I'm open minded. I just enjoy reading people's thoughts on pretty much everything, it's all interesting. I did have some interest in this site because I've always felt that black men are superior to white men when it comes to sex

Back