Need a break

What brought you here? Did you like the idea of becoming a cuckold?

I think in a way I like the idea but I couldn't live that lifestyle, Im having trouble just being on this site for a while let alone being cuckholded. What brought me here maybe my belief that black men are superior when it comes to sex

Reactions: wit
I've joined allot of sites that I don't belong in lol hope I find one I do belong in. I'm open minded. I just enjoy reading people's thoughts on pretty much everything, it's all interesting. I did have some interest in this site because I've always felt that black men are superior to white men when it comes to sex
If that's what you have allowed yourself to believe, then it shall become true. Remember the two people; one who said he could and the other who said he couldn't. Just like you, they were both right. Having a BBC is only a fraction of the good in sex, confidence is by far the majority of where the attraction comes in.

If that's what you have allowed yourself to believe, then it shall become true. Remember the two people; one who said he could and the other who said he couldn't. Just like you, they were both right. Having a BBC is only a fraction of the good in sex, confidence is by far the majority of where the attraction comes in.

Makes allot of sense, as long as that attraction can last

Reactions: wit
As a white guy and not a member of the cuckold life style my brain is not reacting favorably to being on this site for an extended period of time. I feel l'm not worthy of women anymore. When I walk down the street and see a woman I used to think wow she's beautiful, wouldn't mind sleeping with her. Now I think ah he'll I could never please her. My sex drive is lower than it's ever been. So ya maybe time for a break?
My two cents.....
Although I'm not a hung guy, my level of confidence is high. Hence, when I walk into a room, I get noticed. The ladies do like the aura of confidence that a man brings in; not a show off, but true confidence in the man that you are.
Having said this, this site focus on the black man as having the huge dick and the women that desire this. You should not let this factor be the only factor that decides your level of confidence in yourself. Sure, having a big dick helps, but ask the ladies if this is the only thing that matters. Majority of them will tell you "no".
Final disclosure: I'm not a doctor of any kind.

My two cents.....
Although I'm not a hung guy, my level of confidence is high. Hence, when I walk into a room, I get noticed. The ladies do like the aura of confidence that a man brings in; not a show off, but true confidence in the man that you are.
Having said this, this site focus on the black man as having the huge dick and the women that desire this. You should not let this factor be the only factor that decides your level of confidence in yourself. Sure, having a big dick helps, but ask the ladies if this is the only thing that matters. Majority of them will tell you "no".
Final disclosure: I'm not a doctor of any kind.

What you're saying makes sense, didn't think you were a doctor...doctors don't usually comment about big dicks lol

Back