Need a BBC to seduce my young GF

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by youngwannabecuck, Aug 17, 2015.

1. youngwannabecuck

youngwannabecuck New Member

Hey guys and gals,

So I've been working hard to try to get my GF to be with a black man, but it's simply rather embarassing. We're a younger couple, have been dating for about five months now. I've wanted to be a cuckold/see a girl with a black man for months, but now that I finally have a GF (haven't had one in a while, lol) all I can think of is her with a black man.

The thing is, she's, at least so far from what I found out, not the sluttiest girl. It's hard and it's embarassing for me to admit something like this to her.

So I'm looking for help. I'm looking for a REAL black man to try to seduce my girlfriend...via yahoo lol. She chats on there as her messenger a lot and I need a guy to be subtle, not tell her about me and gauge her thoughts, see if she responds. Is there any black men in here that are particularily good at that? Or have yahoo and would be interested in helping me?

Message me.

TopCat, theshaw81, Hansjensen and 4 others like this.
  2. BlkTyler

BlkTyler Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    What up tho!

3. youngwannabecuck

Lol. Not too much, Tyler. How's it going? Anybody interested?

4. mapp1627

mapp1627 New Member

It's risky to go that way. I'm telling you from experience, don't take deceitful shortcuts. Always be honest with your girlfriend.

5. youngwannabecuck

Okay. That's a good idea and I've honestly tried, but I'm at a standstill. I need something to happen and need to get the wheels in motion again.

6. mapp1627

mapp1627 New Member

What have you tried so far with her? In terms of sex between you two and also trying to open up about your fantasy.

Dpad likes this.
  7. youngwannabecuck

I've been trying to take it slow, as to not have her think I'm a total weirdo. We were both drunk a few weekends ago and I revelaed to hear I have a fantasy of having a MMF three sum. I didn't go too much further than that, but she kind of laughed it off a bit and we got back to being intimate. As I've said, we've hit a standstill and I'm not entirely sure where to turn. I seriously think this may be the best option, if I trust the man.

Is anyone interested in giving this a shot? I'm 100% serious. Just need a trustworthy guy.

8. Amitabh

Amitabh Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Germany
    If u r interested, i can be ur 3rd partner

9. Amitabh

Amitabh Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Germany
    If u r interested, i can be ur 3rd partner

10. Wife an bbc

Wife an bbc Well-Known Member

US
    What was her reaction when you admitted that scenario

11. Mrs.InCharge

Mrs.InCharge Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    This is great advice.

mapp1627, MacNfries and Wife an bbc like this.
  12. youngwannabecuck

I realize that's likely the best way to go and believe it or not, I'm trying. It's just hard to admit something like this and I'd really like a heads up/knowledge of if she's interested in it in the slightest before I come completely clean. I don't want to lose her and don't want her to think I'm a weird guy, lol. It may be easy to say, or easy to do for older people. But I feel like being young and having these desire is a lot more hard.

13. Mrs.InCharge

Mrs.InCharge Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Actually we started when we were in college. Go slow don't be pushy, and make it fun. I always suggest starting out discussing fantasies. Listen to hers, tell her other fantasies you may have then when you feel it's right just slightly add in that you'd like to see her with another person, maybe another man, maybe a black man...ect. Trust me. All women think about these things as well but we are much more frowned upon in expressing what we really want to explore. There's a lot of shame placed upon us for admiring black men

mapp1627 and MacNfries like this.
  14. Wife an bbc

Wife an bbc Well-Known Member

US
    I agree totally good advice