NEED 2B BLK TRAINED

you say you a hour from me, still waiting to hear from you here in Knoxville

SLut I see you back with your FAGGOT ASS playin dudes like you a bitch. come with something real or Imma keep calling your FAGGOT ASS out :mad: :devil: Dudes be aware this is not a woman...This is a FAGGOT playin like he's a BITCH. anybody doubting it check the motherfucka out yourself. and to you Punk...Show yourself and be approved. you can't PUNK

ur a strange man just cause im not interested in u/i dont need 2 xplain myself 2u i know im real and genuine so grow up and get a life

ur a strange man just cause im not interested in u/i dont need 2 xplain myself 2u i know im real and genuine so grow up and get a life
I'm no stranger than you FAGGOT, and I'm not interested in guys anyway so don't flatter yourself PUNK. what I don't like is motherfuckers like you plain and simple and I'm been grown a long time. you don't want me to keep fuckin with you, prove yourself to everyone cause I aint the only one that knows you're suspect I'm just the only one to call your faggot ass out. You're also the same GENUINE punk posting them bogus ass old pics too, GENUINE.

Back