Necessity

Serkan

Male
some other husbands have this necessity (need),of watching his wife fucked by other men's,in order to have pleasure to fuck his own wife?I have(must) take her to be fucked by other guys ,at list once every two months,while I am fucking her like a crazy,but after two months I get horny only if I watch her being fucked by others guys again!

some other husbands have this necessity (need),of watching his wife fucked by other men's,in order to have pleasure to fuck his own wife?I have(must) take her to be fucked by other guys ,at list once every two months,while I am fucking her like a crazy,but after two months I get horny only if I watch her being fucked by others guys again!

That is not the same case than my husband. But he felt something similar to you. Like the great majority of people from here known, I had a 5 years relationship with a black guy before my husband.
Rick knew my ex because we worked in the same building for almost one year. When my ex and me broke up our relationship, I began a new relation with Rick.
The first time my husband and me had sex, he told me that he was feeling an incredible pleasure putting his dick in the same place (my pussy of course) that a black guy had already put his "wonderful black cock".
My husband didn't feel zealous but flattered, because he knew that my ex was great in sex and now I was giving him the opportunity to take his place.

That is not the same case than my husband. But he felt something similar to you. Like the great majority of people from here known, I had a 5 years relationship with a black guy before my husband.
Rick knew my ex because we worked in the same building for almost one year. When my ex and me broke up our relationship, I began a new relation with Rick.
The first time my husband and me had sex, he told me that he was feeling an incredible pleasure putting his dick in the same place (my pussy of course) that a black guy had already put his "wonderful black cock".
My husband didn't feel zealous but flattered, because he knew that my ex was great in sex and now I was giving him the opportunity to take his place.
Sow what now?You still have BBC?Your hubby fuck you harder after watching you with another men?

Sow what now?You still have BBC?Your hubby fuck you harder after watching you with another men?
It's a long story. But along 10 years of marriage, my husband begged me a lot of times to call my ex and get a trio.
We finally contacted him in 2012. He was not having a relationship then and he had not had sex during one year. So we invited him to come home.

It's a long story. But along 10 years of marriage, my husband begged me a lot of times to call my ex and get a trio.
We finally contacted him in 2012. He was not having a relationship then and he had not had sex during one year. So we invited him to come home.
Sow,what happened!

I prefer to have strangers guys fucking her!Her boyfriend was from Argentina!He fuck her like crazy for years!

Sow,what happened!

We had already spoken about sex through the web so, when we asked him to visit us, he understood that we were going to have sex.
He thought we were jocking at first. But we tooke some drinks and all was natural.
My ex and me had sex over the sofá from our living room. I started sucking his dick but he had some problems because he was a little nervous. So my husband assisted me sucking his cock and my ex understood we really wished him to have sex.
Once his cock turned hard, my husband and him licked my nipples for several minutes. During all that time, my ex could keep his erection, so I asked him to fuck me. We made it in missionary and he made me cum twice. Later I sat over my husband (who was sitted over a chair near us) and I fucked with him too.

We had already spoken about sex through the web so, when we asked him to visit us, he understood that we were going to have sex.
He thought we were jocking at first. But we tooke some drinks and all was natural.
My ex and me had sex over the sofá from our living room. I started sucking his dick but he had some problems because he was a little nervous. So my husband assisted me sucking his cock and my ex understood we really wished him to have sex.
Once his cock turned hard, my husband and him licked my nipples for several minutes. During all that time, my ex could keep his erection, so I asked him to fuck me. We made it in missionary and he made me cum twice. Later I sat over my husband (who was sitted over a chair near us) and I fucked with him too.
Wow,I bett that was hot for all of you three!He finish inside you?Did he fuck you bareback?

When my ex started fucking me in missionary, I was with my legs spread. Just when he put his cock into my pussy I felt my orgasm coming. So he made me cum immediately. He noticed my pussy relaxed, so I wrapped my legs around his waist and he continued fucking me some minutes more.
We had told him that he might cum inside me because I had been taking my pills, so when his orgams finally appeared, he washed my pussy and it made me cum one more time.
It was during our second date that we fucked by behind (in standing doggy).

When my ex started fucking me in missionary, I was with my legs spread. Just when he put his cock into my pussy I felt my orgasm coming. So he made me cum immediately. He noticed my pussy relaxed, so I wrapped my legs around his waist and he continued fucking me some minutes more.
We had told him that he might cum inside me because I had been taking my pills, so when his orgams finally appeared, he washed my pussy and it made me cum one more time.
It was during our second date that we fucked by behind (in standing doggy).
Did your hubby fuck your pussy right after him,when you're loaded with your ex cumm?

Did your hubby fuck your pussy right after him,when you're loaded with your ex cumm?
Yes, it was during our second date with my ex.
That time we fucked over our bed.
My ex and me fucked twice in missionary. After a short break my husband and me had sex in missionary too, so he put his dick in my filled pussy.
Ricky cummed inside my pussy too and he made me reach a new orgasm.
My ex stayed watching us fucking and it turned him on. So he asked me to sit over his dick some minutes later.
We fucked in cowgirl position during several minutes because he was not as anxious as before. Finally he told us that he would try to cum. He tensed all the muscles from his body, in special his pelvic area, and guided my movements over his dick holding my hips with his hands. I asked Rick to come beside us and lick my nipples. So we finally could cum together.
We rested for half an hour. Then Ricky asked us to fuck in standing doggy.

Yes, it was during our second date with my ex.
That time we fucked over our bed.
My ex and me fucked twice in missionary. After a short break my husband and me had sex in missionary too, so he put his dick in my filled pussy.
Ricky cummed inside my pussy too and he made me reach a new orgasm.
My ex stayed watching us fucking and it turned him on. So he asked me to sit over his dick some minutes later.
We fucked in cowgirl position during several minutes because he was not as anxious as before. Finally he told us that he would try to cum. He tensed all the muscles from his body, in special his pelvic area, and guided my movements over his dick holding my hips with his hands. I asked Rick to come beside us and lick my nipples. So we finally could cum together.
We rested for half an hour. Then Ricky asked us to fuck in standing doggy.
it is interesting around you!

Back